What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
No_Flowers_Please.jpg

:usflag:

I don't mean to hurt anybody by posting this video but you guys gotta admit it's mad jokes

haha... I have seen a American Christian molvi doing the same... he do this stuff to thousands of people at the same time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed it looks amusing to anyone who doesn’t understand Sufism or spiritual Islam. Although millions of people of this part of the world embraced Islam through the teachings of the Saints and Sufis.
I must say, wahabis and some ignorant sunnis also find the Shia rituals of muharram very funny and then again all nonMuslims find our prayers and our pilgrims very funny and stupid
So where does it end? No where. How to ensure that your beliefs, your practices and your gods wont be mocked, insulted and laughed at? Don’t do it to others,
That brings a genius question that what if someone is an atheist? Well then it can be his parents or his loved ones or himself in case that miserable person is a loner.

Your right but I didn't really no harm. I myself am a huge follower of Sufism and personally have visited many shrines of many Sufi Saints. But I was really unaware of this kind of practice and found it amusing.

haha... I have seen a American Christian molvi doing the same... he do this stuff to thousands of people at the same time...

American Christian molvi lmaoooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom