What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it say?

WE DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST DRONES: GOVERNMENT
Drone: Super Sonic, you are prostrating before me, a propeller plane?
F-16: Yes bro, My status has changed in Pakistan. Here, you are my daddy

---

182128_3849918400137_304241130_n.jpg

293192_346425828765833_2006711659_n.jpg

POLITICALLY INCORRECT

UPSET BY PUBLIC CRITICISM, AISHWARYA DIVORCES TREE

Noted cine star Aishwarya Rai has divorced her husband of four years, a tree. They were joined in holy matrimony to ward off evil, but Ms Rai, whose previous admirers include Inspector Clouseau, is dissatisfied with the results. A representative of bharatmatrimoney.com confirmed that they had received the mandate to find a replacement, and were scouting forests across the country. A banyan tree in Tirupati has reportedly been rejected by the actress for being ‘too gnarly.’ Ms Rai’s ex-husband was not available for comment, but his gardener reported that he has been shedding heavily. “He is devastated,” said the gardener. “He never thought he would find someone as wooden as her, and now he has lost her.”

Latest happening on Cross border terrorism :lol:

Whats with "Terrorist" and Pathan Accent????? In every video of this stupid show the terrorist have pathan accent even with hafeez saeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does it say?

picture says it all buddy

look at the universal body language

but anyway its like this
.. PAF F-16 is saying that people dont think I can shoot you down.
.. the American drone says, oh come on chin up you are super sonic jet and I am just a propeller drone

Whats with "Terrorist" and Pathan Accent????? In every video of this stupid show the terrorist have pathan accent even with hafeez saeed.

thats why this video is in the right section :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom