What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
1012180_547101822011740_2076466032_n.jpg

Errr what is that? And how does that make it bomb proof?

That is a Nokia 3310, generally considered to be a very sturdy phone. Joke is, the arch is strong cause it is made of miniature Nokia phones. And it is just a joke. So as to answer your real question, that how did the passport survived, it wasn't the only thing, or even paper that survived.

That is a Nokia 3310, generally considered to be a very sturdy phone. Joke is, the arch is strong cause it is made of miniature Nokia phones. And it is just a joke. So as to answer your real question, that how did the passport survived, it wasn't the only thing, or even paper that survived.

Oh so thats what they were :rofl: yea I know Nokia 3310 brick hard

Towers made of cement, bricks and metal collapsed but passports survived :woot:

More than just passport. Many such flammable things, like a paper related to plane's travel document, half burnt letter, plastic cards etc. It is just that you know of passport cause it is the most important/relevant thing. Also, that passport was not required for the case, as there were other proof of that passport holder to be on the plane.

You would find many sites with relevant sources detailing these. Try this:
Personal Effects and the Crash-Proof Passport - 911myths
I will stop ruining this thread here.

Sorry but to my knowledge when a normal house catches fire...not even jet fuel used as accelerators, but the passports and documents BARELY survive...NOT sure what or HOW these documents survived...whatever that material is should be used for fire fighter's jackets!

2ndly, why plan sooo brilliantly YET not remember to FORGE some other country's passport or documents? Really I dont believe what is being fed to me...Maybe you have not seen a burnt house...i have so I know for sure WITHOUT using accelerators like jet fuel, very little survives!

Cause unlike the house which burns completely, the buildings didn't burn in their entirety. Their was a lot of stuff that was far too spread out to catch fire, like some bodies, landing gear, seats, pieces of paper/plastic/clothes etc. As I said, you only know of one particular passport. Because rest of the stuff is not important enough to be even mentioned. Forging a passport has just negative impact, as it has negligible utility in the case, but leads to questions on the investigation.

Lets leave this for some other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom