What's new

Stunning Bond girl lookalike is named Russia’s Defence spokeswoman

dont get your hopes up, he is married:lol::lol::lol:).Kudos;)

800px-Crying-girl.jpg

This is the girl's political crush . I swear he defeats all the Hollywood actors .
View attachment 438742

He has a quora account and is the most humble politician I ever saw . I sent him so many messages telling my feelings to him , atleast I wouldn't regret that I didn't speak him something in life .
Trust me you have poor taste and I am straight

As you say so .. :coffee:

I don't care about taste , I care about Justin . :lol:

Ahhh poor you. Or poor Justin. Still we will find you a nice Pakistani with a curly moustache who burps with every mouthful. Has done everything....knows everything but can't do anything.

She needs something stronger

L
Ahhh poor you. Or poor Justin. Still we will find you a nice Pakistani with a curly moustache who burps with every mouthful. Has done everything....knows everything but can't do anything.

She needs something stronger

Beauty is in the eye of beholder . I find him hot - hot - hot because I've my own preferences .
You're a man so you might find him a rugged face but ask me , I'll find this trait attractive too .

L

Beauty is in the eye of beholder . I find him hot - hot - hot because I've my own preferences .
You're a man so you might find him a rugged face but ask me , I'll find this trait attractive too .
You are 21. Looool.
Yes of course you will like who you like and yes that's your preference. I am only messing with you. You have a lovely day

bullshit propagsnda. they sure know how to influence dumb young twats like us by doing this. remember the crimea fiasco? they do this intentionally

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom