What's new

study plan in North Cyprus

hunter hawk

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hello guys,is anyone here knows about north cyprus and it's education quality, i need your suggestions guys right now i am in a middle of nowhere, don't know what to do,grades aren't that good so i i c get admission in engineering faculty here in Pakistan, so if you guys are aware of any scholarship please do let me know ,will be really great full..

thank you

Hello, TRNC is a country where I travel frequently. The student population is very high throughout the island, especially in the three major cities (Girne , G.Mağusa and Lefkoşa). You can see the full list in here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_and_colleges_in_Northern_Cyprus

Mostly, the language of instruction in most engineering faculties is English. Since the universities in Cyprus are mostly paid universities, there are some faculties of varying quality at student level. But not all of them; as some Cyprus-based universities with good standards such as Near East University and Girne American University; there are also Turkey's best technical universities' faculties such as Bahcesehir, Istanbul Technical and Middle East.

I do not have much information about educational life but I can give detailed information about social life and the possibilities of the island. For example, I can say that, might be more Pakistani in Cyprus than you think. I saw/met many Pakistani friends espacially in the tourism sector.

I got admission in METU Cyprus campus. I did not go because my family was not agreeing. However many of my pals graduated from there recently.

I have acquaintances studying in Bulgaria, they seem pretty happy.

Hello, TRNC is a country where I travel frequently. The student population is very high throughout the island, especially in the three major cities (Girne , G.Mağusa and Lefkoşa). You can see the full list in here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_universities_and_colleges_in_Northern_Cyprus

Mostly, the language of instruction in most engineering faculties is English. Since the universities in Cyprus are mostly paid universities, there are some faculties of varying quality at student level. But not all of them; as some Cyprus-based universities with good standards such as Near East University and Girne American University; there are also Turkey's best technical universities' faculties such as Bahcesehir, Istanbul Technical and Middle East.

I do not have much information about educational life but I can give detailed information about social life and the possibilities of the island. For example, I can say that, might be more Pakistani in Cyprus than you think. I saw/met many Pakistani friends espacially in the tourism sector.
thank you for sharing your experience,i appreciate that,i am looking forward to get admission in European university of lefke north cyprus in civil engineering,you think it will be a good idea to do so?

I have heard of stories of students going to TRNC for studies not just from Pakistanis but Nigerians,Other Middle Easterners interesting niche for a country that isn't officially recognized

Back
Top Bottom