What's new

Study estimates Israel's nuclear weapon count stands at 115

well , quality is not always quantity , the UAE too buys the best weapons from the west (much better than israel) ; but everyone agrees iran can occupy it within hours

well , quality is not always quantity , the UAE too buys the best weapons from the west (much better than israel) ; but everyone agrees iran can occupy it within hours

All the points in this reply are doubtful at best.

Few points:
*Iran missile quantity most likely didn't outnumber Israel missile quantity (the long range missiles)

They didn't but they do now

*Israel posses the technological edge over Iran in any military aspect.

edge is not enough , nazi germany too was edgy in comparison to the USSR , but that's not the case with iran and israel , they are far apart

*Israel missile's technology is probably more mature than Iran's missile's program(quality)
It probably is , but what's the use ? israel's missile technology can launch tiny spy satellites , iran has focused on missiles that can raze major israeli cities , without being too long range to attract too much attention , like north korean missiles

*Israel anti missile shield is more mature than iran's missile shield (ARROW 2 and ARROW 3)

It might be but iran buys directly from russia who is much maturer than israel

*Israel's jericho missile believed to have a range greater than 5000 KM(based on shavit) according to foreign media

what's the use ? where else do you wanna target besides iran ? turkmenistan ?

*Israel do posses chemical and biological weapons in mass quantity and in good quality according to foreign media

:lol: so you probably think israel's biochemical warfare too is more "mature" than iran , i agree israel produces gas that can give a much slower and painful death to the victims :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Israel posses the second strike ability from it's submarines according to foreign media.

that's also according to foreign media , israel's subs are diesel and they can't launch a missile like trident , they're just show

*their are extremists on all sides of the conflict and believe it or not in the iranian public too (shouting death to america and to Israel and burning their flags which doesn't occur in the Israeli public against iranians)

those aren't extremists , they are their to get free cookies and orange juice , they are POOR people , of course the average israeli is richer than the average irani

*Iran-Israel conflict can be reflected to power game btw Russia and USA or between the western world to the arab world.

Russia is no longer a world power , it's all a game between the regime in iran and that in the USA , and like i said israel is a wild card that iran plays well

*territory length and width barley matters in a war which include mass quantities of fission and fusion bombs.

i don't think so , obviously iran being a google times size of israel gives it an edge in the missile game

All the points in this reply are doubtful at best.

No they are not , on paper , the saudi and emirati armies are much stronger than what israel can ever imagine for themselves , the bunker buster bombs the saudi drops in yemen with their tornados , israel can only dream of

Iran does have a couple from places like ukraine , while 115 bombs might be too many for israel , iran only needs 1 or 2 to be dropped on Tel-Aviv Yafo for all the jews to inflate their boats and drop them to the Mediterranean

like the grand imam said : everybody knows how israel is a one - bomb nation
:rofl: Dreams can one day come true. Keep believing in your 'grand Imams/Ayatollahs'.:lol:

Give it another 20 years, Iran would have nuclear weapons. That should stop the idiots at Tel Aviv to stop harassing Iran and killing its scientists.

I've read they have 'The Samson Option' also; stragicaly placed nukes in world capitals. How true this is, I don't know, but they are psycho so I wouldn't put it past them.

The Samson option is real I think, however they don't need to plant nukes anywhere.

Their Jericho ballistic missiles have global range, and I'm pretty sure they have thermonuclear warheads.

I think they also have submarines that can launch nuclear-tipped cruise missiles.

I can't blame them, China sought all these capabilities as well. And so should Pakistan, and anyone else who wants to keep their sovereignty.

The Samson option is real I think, however they don't need to plant nukes anywhere.

Their Jericho ballistic missiles have global range, and I'm pretty sure they have thermonuclear warheads.

I think they also have submarines that can launch nuclear-tipped cruise missiles.

I can't blame them, China sought all these capabilities as well. And so should Pakistan, and anyone else who wants to keep their sovereignty.

According to Martin, the only thermonuclear owners are the P5 nations.

And there are two type of the thermonuclear warheads; the T-U one and the Chinese one.

According to Martin, the only thermonuclear owners are the P5 nations.

And there are two type of the thermonuclear warheads; the T-U one and the Chinese one.

Yep, and Israel got their nuclear tech from one of those P5 nations, i.e. America.

Since Israel does not openly admit to having these weapons we can only speculate exactly what is in their arsenal.

But if they are serious about the Samson option then fission warheads are not enough.

Yep, and Israel got their nuclear tech from one of those P5 nations, i.e. America.

Since Israel does not openly admit to having these weapons we can only speculate exactly what is in their arsenal.

But if they are serious about the Samson option then fission warheads are not enough.

Since Teller and Ulam were both Jewish scientists who got recruited by America, so it is likely that Israel got a copy of the blueprint.

I'm talking about Zionist option of killing the World population, if, they don't survive. This is not about defending themselves, and acquiring the means, but rather, if we don't live, no one should! Here is the link to further reading http://ziowiki.com/israels-samson-option-the-real-nuclear-threat/ They're the first terrorist tribe and look at the handiwork of King Herod.

I'm talking about Zionist option of killing the World population, if, they don't survive. This is not about defending themselves, and acquiring the means, but rather, if we don't live, no one should! Here is the link to further reading http://ziowiki.com/israels-samson-option-the-real-nuclear-threat/ They're the first terrorist tribe and look at the handiwork of King Herod.

I don't see it as being any different, in practical terms, compared to any other type of nuclear war. If the USA/Russia/China fight a nuclear war then it will cause a nuclear winter anyway, i.e. the end of human life.

Since Israel has American-derived nukes it is likely they have thermonuclear tech, so they could probably create a nuclear winter to begin with as well. No need to target foreign capitals to cause a nuclear winter, they could simply nuke their own region with enough thermonuclear bombs to end the world anyway.

Situation in Middle east is completely C4AP,If Israel fails to defend itself ,they will do use those bombs.

I don't see it as being any different, in practical terms, compared to any other type of nuclear war. If the USA/Russia/China fight a nuclear war then it will cause a nuclear winter anyway, i.e. the end of human life.

Since Israel has American-derived nukes it is likely they have thermonuclear tech, so they could probably create a nuclear winter to begin with as well. No need to target foreign capitals to cause a nuclear winter, they could simply nuke their own region with enough thermonuclear bombs to end the world anyway.

Sir, I don't doubt their technological superiority. The Jews of the bygone era have always been militarily strong and they've continued that ethos to date. What we are talking about is when you two nations are at War, you target each other, not those who not your enemy. The Samson option is a terrorist option. If anyone can justify that then I suggest they should join the ranks of ISIS, TTP, AQ, etc; they're no different. Suicide is their thing and King Herod before them.

Yes, they could do a King Herod on themselves, but I doubt they would. They love life more than anything else. Their rapture is supposed to start soon, so...lets wait and see.

A nuclear winter wouldn't be the end of mankind, it would be the end of civilization as we know it. A man-made Younger Dryas period.

Nordic Wonderland. :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom