What's new

“Strong evidence” Pakistan military approved US drone strikes: UN report.

hmmmm!!! an interesting debate going on over here....let me join in please.
let me start by saying this that I support the drones strike- I have always said time and again that the reason the Govt is quiet on the issue is as it is not doing us "MUCH" harm. there had been some collateral damage in the past but we have moved on.
People at the top in Establishment played their cards right - A good hit - well we got rid of bad guys without sacrificing much, a bad hit - what the heck - it was Americans who did it, Our hands are tied, because as per the "Defence Policy" US is an Ally, we can't start a war with them.
Well, I stand by their perspective, atleast thats what I would do - and believe me I have supported this idea for a while now.
@Side-Winder
more hypocrisy,a few days ago we raised the issue in general assembly and on the other hand we are the ones allowing it!
a little correction my dear " We had been the ones allowing it - or shall i say it had been the one man show untill now.
We are a "Democratic country" than why the heck we don't tell US to back the Eff!! off???
We are not ruled by Military dictators anymore - heck military is not even dictating Anti-Terrorism policy forget the rest.....

What you are talking about had been the case in 2004-07, when OUR strike killed OUR people, but now the cat is out of the bag and people know the truth - atleast for the militants.
As far as I know, most the people are from the tribes who have already joined them in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm!!! an interesting debate going on over here....let me join in please.
let me start by saying this that I support the drones strike- I have always said time and again that the reason the Govt is quiet on the issue is as it is not doing us "MUCH" harm. there had been some collateral damage in the past but we have moved on.
People at the top in Establishment played their cards right - A good hit - well we got rid of bad guys without sacrificing much, a bad hit - what the heck - it was Americans who did it, Our hands are tied, because as per the "Defence Policy" US is an Ally, we can't start a war with them.
Well, I stand by their perspective, atleast thats what I would do - and believe me I have supported this idea for a while now.
@Side-Winder
a little correction my dear " We had been the ones allowing it - or shall i say it had been the one man show untill now.
We are a "Democratic country" than why the heck we don't tell US to back the Eff!! off???
We are not ruled by Military dictators anymore - heck military is not even dictating Anti-Terrorism policy forget the rest.....

What you are talking about had been the case in 2004-07, when OUR strike killed OUR people, but now the cat is out of the bag and people know the truth - atleast for the militants.
As far as I know, most the people are from the tribes who have already joined them in the past.

most of the things i have already cleared in previous post,my point is that

what im trying to explain to you is that these drones are actually doing more damage to us than relieving us of the hierarchy of the talibans because first off,the ratio of civilian casaulties is much higher, then these casaulties cause others to become terrorists as a result of brain washing!

ok let's find out what drones do...what they do is 'kill one innocent and let the talibans play on this innocent casaulty caused by americans (whom they perceive as terrorists) and SUPPORTED by pak military, so that basically connects pak army to these strikes...this is what they feed to other 10 innocent minds to create 10 more suicide bombers!!!

NOW

there had been some collateral damage in the past but we have moved on.

no, thousands of our fellow country-men have still been the victim of these strikes,this process never stopped,even the UN acknowledges the fact that the actual casaulty number is 'UNKNOWN'....this is what im saying....civilian casaulty rate is MUCH HIGHER than what the bloody press reports tell us like i said,

what's the credibility that the ones dying in the list of strikes (above) are 'militants'?
these casaulties are reported by the Press... right? and let me tell you there are countless cases where the ones dying are 'unconfirmed militants' or 'suspected militants' and infact most of the times they are 'unconfirmed militants',

i can put up here sources and english sources that expose the fact that 98% people dying are most of times civilians,

well we got rid of bad guys without sacrificing much, a bad hit - what the heck - it was Americans who did it, Our hands are tied, because as per the "Defence Policy" US is an Ally, we can't start a war with them.

NO sir please keep in mind you kill one innocent talibans create 10 another suicide bombers by brainwashing kids,would these brainwashed kids believe this? and accept your excuse?

Or how are you gonna speak to that man who is seeking revenge because a "SMALL,MINUTE" Collateral damage caused him his family? would he believe this?

it was Americans who did it, Our hands are tied, because as per the "Defence Policy" US is an Ally, we can't start a war with them.

and it doesn't matter at all if we actually 'allowed' americans to do the strikes in past and we are not allowing it at present in written script, strikes continue...and if our military wills it can stop...but it isn't...why?? isn't their responsibility according the constitution of pakistan?

this hypocrisy continues even today,,coz if you are not stopping them that means you are allowing them, alliance with US doesn't mean it can violate us like any prostitution any time,
and now i know here comes the theory of 'US would bomb us to stone age and stuff like that' :D

seriously...?

Last edited by a moderator:
What ever , now the Public, Gov and Army are opposing it , so USA need to stop these drone attacks ,

What ever , now the Public, Gov and Army are opposing it , so USA need to stop these drone attacks ,

If you don't know anything then STFU.

Wasn't It the PAK army which gave permission to drone strikes in first place..?Even worse,wasn't it the pak army who provided shamsi airbase to CIA to station drones and didn't they keep it as a secret from taxpaying civilians whom they are supposed to serve?

Do you and Pakistani still believe that USA need Pakistan's approval do anything in Pakistan...???... If you say YES...Then living in denial world is going to help.

Back
Top Bottom