What's new

Stranger’s Kiss Saves Suicidal 16-year-old Boy

ZABASHO

Reaction score
A Chinese teenager was about to end his life when a woman came to his rescue.

Screen-shot-2012-05-31-at-8.06.38-PM.png

The woman kissed the boy long enough for firefighters to pull him in from the ledge of the pedestrian overpass.

Apparently, the boy felt lonely and helpless, and saw suicide as the only way to end his suffering.

He lost his mother when he was still a child, and his stepmother had spent all his father’s money.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/-04lpNuwLCo[/video]

The young lady thought that letting the boy know that he is still loved was the only way to save him. She showed this through a kiss.

Stranger's Kiss Saves Suicidal 16-year-old Boy

Another addition to my "to do list when i go to China" ;)

Don't you think China's on child policy might have a part in this?

^^not really, thats more of compassion from the girl. She herself had tried to commit suicide and understood his feelings.

If it was India or Pakistan, I'm pretty sure we would've been like: "saale koodna hai kood, drama kya karta hai" or "lets bet on it" maybe even "God will come to save you" or most like: "WHO CARES"

Another addition to my "to do list when i go to China" ;)

Don't you think China's on child policy might have a part in this?

well i have a friend in china who always wishes for a brother......

But trust me sooner or later we'll be forcing same rules in Pakistan...... High population is also a factor in today's loadshedding, unemployment etc.... If our forefathers would have followed 2 child policy I dont think we would be facing this many problems.

aray bhai log plz, don't discuss child policy on such a nice thread. Celebrate the innocence! There still are good people like me in the world :mamba:

Back
Top Bottom