What's new

Strange Rafale Deal and Other Murky Acquisitions

let me ask the same question...do u find them credible when they show PAF in bad light?? if not then how come this one is credible?? ...anyways let's talk about substance here...let me know what is that you agree in this stupid article and we can have a genuine debate...what say??
Put it this way, an Indian talking about Pakistan is same as Zahid Hamid passing judgement on India.....if you find him credible then let the trumpeters blow the tune.
As for the article, it does touches some realistic points.....the IAF is stuck with aircraft that should have been phased out in the 90s, more over the mother of all deals now sounds like an orphaned child, after three years, cutting the order back to nmere 36, there's still nothing on the horizon yet Indian members are quick to ridicule on the sales of JF-17.....you just can't have it both ways.

Put it this way, an Indian talking about Pakistan is same as Zahid Hamid passing judgement on India.....if you find him credible then let the trumpeters blow the tune.
Put it this way..that just because a view point is coming from enemy land one shouldn't dump it and on similar terms just because an article is coming from within it don't make it gospel truth...thumb rule is we need to counter or support the claims with logic/facts..make sense??

As for the article, it does touches some realistic points.....the IAF is stuck with aircraft that should have been phased out in the 90s, more over the mother of all deals now sounds like an orphaned child, after three years, cutting the order back to mere 36, there's still nothing on the horizon yet Indian members are quick to ridicule on the sales of JF-17.....you just can't have it both ways.
Bold part is enough to throw this entire article to dustbin...First of all no one knows that there will be only 36 Rafaels...At this point all we can say is that 36 is the minimum we are getting...With lot of uncertainly over the FGFA i certainly can't fathom a single reason as to how someone can remotely think that 36 is carved in stone..On the other hand it definitely helps the sorry state of IAF....so where is the issue...please suggest...

Now regarding JF-17 i am not sure what are you implying here?? JF-17 is an aircraft that we will have to face should push comes to shove...Successful/Unsuccessful exports of JF-17 won't change its potency one bit...so what is the fuss there??

Well the question of Zoo is very much relevant since you people show your capability being efficient in capturing our lethal Pigeons, Hawks and Camels while we collect your harmless, Gnat, Ouragans, Chetak and a few drones.
I guess each to their own capability.
Excellent post...worthy of an elite member...no wonder quality of pdf is down the drain!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom