What's new

Strange observation by the superior court in Justice Faiz Isa case

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Govt can't ask question or challenge the assets under the name of spouse or children of judges. So, asset own by Justice Faiz Isa wife.... scot free ... Why NAB is wasting time about chasing politicians spouse and children asset....

Govt can't ask question or challenge the assets under the name of spouse or children of judges. So, asset own by Justice Faiz Isa wife.... scot free ... Why NAB is wasting time about chasing politicians spouse and children asset....
The problem is people are nt taking this serious

Other wise there wouldnt have been any politics oPMLN or PPPP left

Whats happening people deserve it

Pakistani judges = Authentic Randi kay bachay

Every official in Pakistan can be described by your beautiful words.

I am all for accountability --- but Lt. Gen (r) Bajwa gets totally different treatment. Why?

If he's innocent, let a ruthless JIT & judicial commission find out and release the results to the public.

Double standards don't work. Papa John's theek hai (shayed ho --- investigation should decide this not brushing it under the rug) laykin Faiz Isa nahi.

Also, I hope you all know that the Establishment's problem with Justice Faiz is NOT that his wife may have some properties abroad (for which she has furnished the record) but that he will slash the unchecked power and benefits of the Armed Forces. For example, he was not happy with the fact that the then-DG(C) and now DG I (Lt. Gen Faez Hameed) signed the accord with the radical Rizvi gang in Islamabad; he has also said that Generals/Judges should not get so many plots.

If corruption was the issue, so many senior bureaucrats, judges, generals, politicians would also be in the crosshairs.

It's all a mafia. The more powerful one --- even though it has many great sons of the soil who are willing to sacrifice their life for the country --- will do whatever it takes to protect its interests.

I am all for accountability --- but Lt. Gen (r) Bajwa gets totally different treatment. Why?

If he's innocent, let a ruthless JIT & judicial commission find out and release the results to the public.

Double standards don't work. Papa John's theek hai (shayed ho --- investigation should decide this not brushing it under the rug) laykin Faiz Isa nahi.

Also, I hope you all know that the Establishment's problem with Justice Faiz is NOT that his wife may have some properties abroad (for which she has furnished the record) but that he will slash the unchecked power and benefits of the Armed Forces. For example, he was not happy with the fact that the then-DG(C) and now DG I (Lt. Gen Faez Hameed) signed the accord with the radical Rizvi gang in Islamabad; he has also said that Generals/Judges should not get so many plots.

If corruption was the issue, so many senior bureaucrats, judges, generals, politicians would also be in the crosshairs.

It's all a mafia. The more powerful one --- even though it has many great sons of the soil who are willing to sacrifice their life for the country --- will do whatever it takes to protect its interests.
Khadim dallah was called great man by pmln when he came out in 2018

Should I share statement of Captain Safdar with you?

May be your argument is correct, but judges knows they are always under observation and there character has huge impact on there judgements. Our system look judgements through the lens of past and present social and monetary gains . Stay clean from the start and keep all financial record, never know when need it.

The problem is people are nt taking this serious

Other wise there wouldn't have been any politics oPMLN or PPPP left

Whats happening people deserve it

Imran alone can create a hell of a mess for these handful amoral judges, But he won't, because the opposition will use this in their favour.

May be your argument is correct, but judges knows they are always under observation and there character has huge impact on there judgements. Our system look judgements through the lens of past and present social and monetary gains . Stay clean from the start and keep all financial record, never know when need it.

I agree --- I am not defending him. If there is something shady, he should be nailed too!
Khadim dallah was called great man by pmln when he came out in 2018

Should I share statement of Captain Safdar with you?

It is 100000% the Establishment's fault for first creating a pathetic party like the PML(N) and then subsequently developing NO mechanism to get rid of it and its corrupt tentacles from State and society.

Hence, today the PML N supremo gets a deal to go abroad in exchange for his parliamentarians supporting the extension bill for ONE man to stay in power for a little longer at the expense of the entire country, the ISI/Rangers men who plotted to get Safdar arrested get suspended (with a phone call to the Khusra-in-Chief Bilawal assuring him of action from the COAS) instead of being praised and ALL PML N leaders are roaming and campaigning freely.

Any other self-respecting deep state would have eliminated these treacherous people through clever means. Not ours.

Other patriots like @Areesh share these views.

Not sure if the news is authentic but if it is, people who think their wives and children are above the law fail their test of impartiality and oath they took for the position. Such people are a burden on justice and should be removed.

Why strange?? You can ask wife of Qazi Faiz Isa and his children for their asset declaration. Since they are not dependent on Justice Isa, nor there is any evidence on record that Justice paid for the property, so why SJC should prosecute him??

Perhaps you should revisit the wording and try to understand it this time before jumping to conclusion. Asset details of dependent spouse and children are included in the tax returns; however, assets of independent children and spouses are not covered under tax returns when they file their own tax returns.

Please also review and respond why IK never bothered to include details of his spouses in his tax returns? Shouldn't he also be disqualified, vilified and then crucified if that is what you want for Isa?

Why strange?? You can ask wife of Qazi Faiz Isa and his children for their asset declaration. Since they are not dependent on Justice Isa, nor there is any evidence on record that Justice paid for the property, so why SJC should prosecute him??
Her monthly school teacher salary doesn't match with the price of lavish condos price in London. Taxes filed jointly.
Perhaps you should revisit the wording and try to understand it this time before jumping to conclusion. Asset details of dependent spouse and children are included in the tax returns; however, assets of independent children and spouses are not covered under tax returns when they file their own tax returns.

Please also review and respond why IK never bothered to include details of his spouses in his tax returns? Shouldn't he also be disqualified, vilified and then crucified if that is what you want for Isa?
Attorney Baber Sattar raised your above concern in last few hearing. But, IK divorced Jemima in 2004. He was not holding any public office at that time. Where Justice Faiz holding public office for very long period of time in he is potential next chief justice of Pakistan. He should walkout clean from all allegations.

Last edited:
Her monthly school teacher salary doesn't match with the price of lavish condos price in London. Taxes filed jointly.

Attorney Baber Sattar raised your above concern in last few hearing. But, IK divorced Jemima in 2004. He was not holding any public office at that time. Where Justice Faiz holding public office for very long period of time in he is potential next chief justice of Pakistan. He should walkout clean from all allegations.

She revealed that she bought one property for £23,600 in 2004, another for £270,000, which is under her and her daughter’s name, and the third one for £245,000 in 2013. Her son lives in one of the properties and has put the other two on rent.

The money for the purchase was sent from her foreign currency bank account to London. The money was transferred to an account which is only in my name, she added.

She said she had bought property in Clifton Block 4, Karachi, which was later sold. She had another property in Shah Latif Colony, which was also sold from which she raised £700,000 which were transferred to London through legal banking chennels.

She said she had hundreds of acres of agricultural land in her name in Jacobabad district of Sindh, which did not belong to her husband as it was inherited from her father.

She also owned land at Dera Murad Jamali in Balochistan.

She said 700,000 pounds were transferred from her foreign currency accounts in Standard Chartered Bank to her account in London, where one property was purchased for 26,300 pounds. She said all the documents were original and the London bank account was also in her name.

She bought the first property in 2004 when her husband was not a judge of Baluchistan high-court, the other two bought when her husband was not elevated to the SC.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom