What's new

Strange death of Sufism!

Why are there no historical buildings in Makkah. Jerusalem is full of old buildings. How does it relate to India.

Indians have for centuries tried to mix their pagan beliefs with monotheism preached by Abrahamic religions. The latest attempt would suffer the similar fate.

From bombing Makkah to preaching it to be an Indian temple, the Indian perversion will never infiltrate the Abrahamic religions. Be it Judaism, Christianity or Islam.

Indians have for centuries tried to mix their pagan beliefs with monotheism preached by Abrahamic religions. The latest attempt would suffer the similar fate.

From bombing Makkah to preaching it to be an Indian temple, the Indian perversion will never infiltrate the Abrahamic religions. Be it Judaism, Christianity or Islam.
Vast majority of Indian Muslims in the North are from Sunni Hanafi tradition. I think there are mostly Shafi Muslims in the coastal South.

Vast majority of Indian Muslims in the North are from Sunni Hanafi tradition. I think there are mostly Shafi Muslims in the coastal South.

Vast majority of Indians are just like their country, symbols of piracy and perversion.

Religious discussions are not allowed you space going Indian
Spaced guy I am talking about monuments and buildings in Saudi Arabia which don't exist anymore. Saudis destroyed it. Cited Time magazine article.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom