What's new

Stories from the International American High School - Dhahran high School - Saudi Arabia

MultaniGuy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1664760630426.png

There was shouting at that school.

Parents said : HUH WHAT, A WHAT? Then the Teachers said, correct it is, that is our business, you're right it is.
"We will educate for money, just for money."

That there are certain stories from those International schools.

I also heard that Muslim students according to the Saudi government are not allowed to go to that American International School in Saudi Arabia, because a British teacher was being dishonest, and talking about Muslims in a negative way.

And then people said, these bastards they got their punishment, my goodness all the amputations!, while coming back from an illegal war(s):
1668217726691.png

I also heard that Muslim students according to the Saudi government are not allowed to go to that American International School in Saudi Arabia, because a British teacher was being dishonest, and talking about Muslims in a negative way.

And then people said, these bastards they got their punishment, my goodness all the amputations!, while coming back from an illegal war(s):
View attachment 895784
May these satanic american forces rot everywhere. No sympathy for that bastard.

Ofcourse brother, no issues there!
Or like this other Imperial soldier. Their own citizens made fun of this guy:
1668388391339.png

Stupid American female expats in Saudi Arabia, that they are stuipd:
These peoples got their punishment for invading other people's countries:
1668388525840.png

Okay, so there are some international American schools in Saudi Arabia. Listen,

The teachers from Europe and USA were being dishonest towards the Muslim students in that school.

Or the American teachers were being racist towards the Muslim students.

View attachment 895784
Good these bastards who got their deserved punishment, who are coming back from imperial wars which terrorize other peoples,

Or like this other Imperial soldier. Their own citizens made fun of this guy:
View attachment 896374

Stupid American female expats in Saudi Arabia, that they are stuipd:
These peoples got their punishment for invading other people's countries:
View attachment 896375
Their amputations of their limbs are their punishment for waging imperial wars on other peoples around the globe.

Then the European and American teachers told the students in Dhahran High School, that "it was just their business, that it was just for money- the school."
And they shook hands with the students to help their countries, which included "Pakistan."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom