What's new

Stop Tendulkar praise, say Pakistani Taliban

Well can people from FATA and waziristan say the same? No right..... Shiv sena cannot do anything beyond mumbai.... and india is not mumbai.... Mumbai is one of the 4 metros of india.....

YES they can say the same :)))))))))))))) you dont know tendulakr is liked by us more than any uraban lahori or karachiets.

even one state your federal govt bowed to them shows how much these shiv senas are hatefilled and can force you

YES they can say the same :)))))))))))))) you dont know tendulakr is liked by us more than any uraban lahori or karachiets.

even one state your federal govt bowed to them shows how much these shiv senas are hatefilled and can force you

Shiv sena is nothing beyond Mumbai..... Did you see any trace of them when you came down here? ( assuming that you havent visited mumbai)

chal hindustanis should thank us for praising Tendulkar at risk of our life at the hands of TTP terrorists , meanwhile bharotis can differe :D.

hows that

Well Pakistanis have always admired talent from India much more than you admire ours.

You can judge the fact that TTP terrorists are now threatening common majority Pakistanis for praising an Indian player.

What more admiration you want from common majority Pakistanis?

:laugh: Always observed and enjoyed your way of reply

I hate you - I hate you more

You are coward - you are more coward

We are great - We are the greatest

And now, We admire you more - We admire you the most.

JFF. :cheers:

And you will remain a rondo? why dont you be a man and accept the fact that we and our media admired Tendulkar to an extent that even it had irked TTP terrorists .

:azn:

and dont worry we will continue to praise him

bbbwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

It's your TTP who are being Rondos & you are adding to their chorus. We din't ask you to praise Sachin... it's your prerogative.

Even your former cricketers turned up to watch Sachin's last game & that's a nice gesture! & now... mmmmeeeehhhh....

bbbwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

It's your TTP who are being Rondos & you are adding to their chorus. We din't ask you to praise Sachin... it's your prerogative.

Even your former cricketers turned up to watch Sachin's last game & that's a nice gesture! & now... mmmmeeeehhhh....

Actually its you Indians who are even being rondo in this thread where TTP (which is anti-Pakistan, which is killing innocent Pakistanis), is threatening the majority Pakistanis for praising an Indian player, whereas you Indians on the other hand now suddenly jumped up and are blaming majority Pakistanis for TTP statement and that too which is issued against majority Pakistanis.

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you Indians can never be happy over anything.

awain jaltay rehtay ho har cheez pe

Actually its you Indians who are even being rondo in this thread where TTP (which is anti-Pakistan, which is killing innocent Pakistanis), is threatening the majority Pakistanis for praising an Indian player, whereas you Indians on the other hand now suddenly jumped up and are blaming majority Pakistanis for TTP statement and that too which is issued against majority Pakistanis.

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you Indians can never be happy over anything.

awain jaltay rehtay ho har cheez pe

Meehhhh..

When it suits you, TTP is your's. When it doesn't it's our's.

It's your people who declared their deceased TTP leader as martyr. not us. It's your govt went all grumpy about killing of the terrorist leader & wanted to rejig their ties with allies. not our's. It's your people protesting TTP leaders death... not our's. So... TTP is your's, not our's.

once again... mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Meehhhh..

When it suits you, TTP is your's. When it doesn't it's our's.

It's your people who declared their deceased TTP leader as martyr. not us. It's your govt went all grumpy about killing of the terrorist leader & wanted to rejig their ties with allies. not our's. It's your people protesting TTP leaders death... not our's. So... TTP is your's, not our's.

once again... mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

TTP is enemy of Pakistan.

Secondly the main subject here is NOT TTP but common majority Pakistanis who are being threatened by this TTP terrorist org just for praising an Indian player.

Clearly the winner here is Common Pakistani majority who praised an Indian.

Whereas as Indians even like you are the clear losers who are blaming Pakistanis for statement by TTP just because you guys cant see Pakistanis in positive ;)

wow.. talebans setting guidelines for media & meddling cricket reporting? next thing you will know.... taleban will end selecting Pakistani cricket team :lol:
I hope they do that ....... no match fixing and the ones who underperform will be whipped !!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is playing Cricket Islamic? (Hope TTP will clarify it, I mean 13 player, 11 fielder, 2 batsmen playing with a ball at one time)

When Sachin was playing, he was in news in Pakistan, even when he retired, he is still causing ripples in Pakistan. :D

'Crikcket'...there is a risk that the audience might become happy after watching a match no?
lolzz well i dint understand your comment i thought you were talking about his statement

Is playing Cricket Islamic? (Hope TTP will clarify it, I mean 13 player, 11 fielder, 2 batsmen playing with a ball at one time)

When Sachin was playing, he was in news in Pakistan, even when he retired, he is still causing ripples in Pakistan. :D
:what: you guys are true Indians ;)

behvaing like hindutvas

Back
Top Bottom