What's new

Stop Hindi Programmes NDA Ally PMK Alleges 'Hindi Imposition' by Centre Through Radio

Why the hell should Tamilians appreciate other people who insult our
language?

No one's insulting Tamil. Tamils are themselves doing a fine job making a huge fckin joke of themselves. I've had enough members in my family who tried to "convert" me to Tamil and would have succeeded if my dad hadn't been broad minded. I just pity them and laugh at them :rofl:

this is is donkey crap. Rajinikath is a Marathi who grew up in Karnataka - not a Tamilian. Every Tamilian knows that.

Yeah , whatever , doesn't change the fact you worship him. I once wrote something offensive about him on my friends fb status , like him always being paired up with actresses 20-30 years below his age and the next thing i know, hordes of Tamils started insulting me , sending me PMs etc :lol:

Who the heck are you to determine how we should feel about things?

Yeah ,yeah , do whatever the fck you want, i couldn't care less. I was giving an opinion, take it or leave it

No - there was a systematic effort in place to to make Hindi optional. Hindi is just one language in India out of many official languages. So why should that change?

No one's trying to change anything. The whole thing is about a Hindi programme on radio. That's not Hindi imposition. Hindi imposition would be if your teacher spanks you with a stick in school and makes you recite Hindi poems against your wishes

Crows are the most seen bird in India. Let's make it the national bird then.

Dumbest comparison I've ever seen.

Last edited:
No one's insulting Tamil. Tamils are themselves doing a fine job making a huge fckin joke of themselves.

I'd love to be among your shameless mob who congratulate those who hurl insults at you. How do I apply?

I've had enough members in my family who tried to "convert" me to Tamil and would have succeeded if my dad hadn't been broad minded. I just pity them and laugh at them

That is unfortunately your family problem. I have no intention of commenting on that. Unfortunate that your childhood "repressed" memories are coming back to haunt you :lol:

Yeah , whatever , doesn't change the fact you worship him. I once wrote something offensive about him on my friends fb status , like him always being paired up with actresses 20-30 years below his age and the next thing i know, hordes of Tamils started insulting me , sending me PMs etc

Genius at work. - what a beautiful logic "most Tamils are Rajinikanth fans - some Rajinikanth fans are mad - all Tamils are mad".

Yeah ,yeah , do whatever the fck you want, i couldn't care less. I was giving an opinion, take it or leave it

Typical bigoted attitude which foreigners in this forum use to troll. Equally, the radio program could have been in English which the Tamil population would not have objected to. Oh wait, I forgot, most parts of UP/Bihar can't speak English, read or write.

Last edited:
I have not asked how can it be accomplished constitutionally, the video you shared was uploaded in june, at that time Jaya was in power. When she is in power no one will dare to give a lecture about separation from tamil nadu, Everyone knows whats she is known for, what happened to vaiko and others when they gave supportive speach for LTTE.

Where you got this, tamil nadu is going to break up? Even pro LTTE vaiko like people also never lectured for a separate tamil nadu and he aligned with NDA for election u know.

scenario 1
Jayalalitha lol , she will be in prison for 4 yrs. Hindian rulers are hoping to grab power by creating the power vacuum in Tamilnadu, 1st humiliate Tamilnadu , by putting the CM in prison, next impose Hindutva ideology - Hindustan - Hindu - Hindi , and accomplish the mission to dominate and rule over Tamils. No political party will have a majority and the Tamilnadu politics will be chaotic, ..a situation ripe for separatist elements to take root

scenario 2

"if" Jayalalitha gets out of the DA case , she will no longer be the same person , she will return with a vengeance and crush her perpetrators, i.e BJP and its Hindutva , the rest I leave it to your imagination ..

What do you think.....how many people like him are there in Tamil Nadu....

So far I have met more than 25 Tamilians and all of them are very guys friend of mine....
And believe me.....none of them are even aware of this thing

the pop of Tamils in Tamilnadu is 60 million not 25, assuming 10 % are like 'him' - India is dead meat lol

Last edited:
Ramdoss, he is the only politician from TN who made alliance with all the existing political parties. It's just frustration, he tried hard for a position in cabinet to his son anbumani, and he didn't even got a place in minster for states. The great thing about ramdoss is, his grand children are studying hindi since they are schooled in delhi, he will not oppose them but he will ask us not to study hindi.

In AIR TAmil station, I don't see any reason for Hindi program. It's like having hindi program in DD Podigai. Modi shoud concentrate on building roads instead of hind pracharan, promoting celibacy etc.

In AIR TAmil station, I don't see any reason for Hindi program. It's like having hindi program in DD Podigai. Modi shoud concentrate on building roads instead of hind pracharan, promoting celibacy etc.
Why we have to take this few hour hindi program seriously?any reason?absolutely nothing. It's not made mandatory to listen this program right? If not interested we have to just skip the program.

Why we have to take this few hour hindi program seriously?any reason?absolutely nothing. It's not made mandatory to listen this program right? If not interested we have to just skip the program.

There's no reason why we should have them right? There is DD national with all hindi programming available all India. That's good enough to 'promoe' hindi. Why intrude into Tamil programming and park this there also. This is why I hate BJP. Bring them in to build roads and in no time the geriatric @$$holes will do stuff like this.

scenario 1
Jayalalitha lol , she will be in prison for 4 yrs. Hindian rulers are hoping to grab power by creating the power vacuum in Tamilnadu, 1st humiliate Tamilnadu , by putting the CM in prison, next impose Hindutva ideology - Hindustan - Hindu - Hindi , and accomplish the mission to dominate and rule over Tamils. No political party will have a majority and the Tamilnadu politics will be chaotic, ..a situation ripe for separatist elements to take root

scenario 2

"if" Jayalalitha gets out of the DA case , she will no longer be the same person , she will return with a vengeance and crush her perpetrators, i.e BJP and its Hindutva , the rest I leave it to your imagination ..

the pop of Tamils in Tamilnadu is 60 million not 25, assuming 10 % are like 'him' - India is dead meat lol
She is already out in bail and her puppet is occupying the seat now. Anyway it doesn't matter. I think you should have read the local news sites to see the TN tamils anger when a srilankan tamil spied for Pakistan's ISI. We live here for decades,we know the ground reality, so I don't need to prove anything and you can live in your dream.

There's no reason why we should have them right? There is DD national with all hindi programming available all India. That's good enough to 'promoe' hindi. Why intrude into Tamil programming and park this there also. This is why I hate BJP. Bring them in to build roads and in no time the geriatric @$$holes will do stuff like this.
In singapore malaysia multiple dedicated tamil channels are there, did that made any impact on the mandarin or malay culture? No. They just leave those as a channels for tamils living over there, we can leave this few hour hindi program for hindi guys living here. Who hear radio now days?hardly someone?not worth to even bother.

She is already out in bail and her puppet is occupying the seat now. Anyway it doesn't matter. I think you should have read the local news sites to see the TN tamils anger when a srilankan tamil spied for Pakistan's ISI. We live here for decades,we know the ground reality, so I don't need to prove anything and you can live in your dream.

so the anger of TN Tamils are more pronounced over a "spy" allegation ? and not issues concerning their survival ? i.e Katchatheevu, fishermen , kaveri waters , CM's pending jail term etc ? whose dreaming ?

In singapore malaysia multiple dedicated tamil channels are there, did that made any impact on the mandarin or malay culture? No. They just leave those as a channels for tamils living over there, we can leave this few hour hindi program for hindi guys living here. Who hear radio now days?hardly someone?not worth to even bother.

and you are going all out to please your Hindi masters lol

so the anger of TN Tamils are more pronounced over a "spy" allegation ? and not issues concerning their survival ? i.e Katchatheevu, fishermen , kaveri waters , CM's pending jail term etc ? either you are dreaming or playing up to your Indian gallery
Whole TN was concerned for them why should someone from them back stab us? Is'nt a trait? Did you see the same ferocious protest in TN nowadays like which happened a year back? Show me one protest or rally which happened in last 3months? Jaya was the one playing upto the mark, so its almost over, now her party is more concerned for Jaya than the lankan tamils.

Whole TN was concerned for them why should someone from them back stab us? Is'nt a trait? Did you see the same ferocious protest in TN nowadays like which happened a year back? Show me one protest or rally which happened in last 3months?

just don't understand why you need to drag 'them' into the discussion, when the issue concerns Hindi imposition ant not about them - btw one to back stab 'them' was India, perhaps you are still wet behind your ears

and you are going all out to please your Hindi masters lol
I am saying its not worth to bother, I dont see it as a forceful imposition. Why you are more bothered for us, even though you are not a tamil?

just don't understand why you need to drag 'them' into the discussion, when the issue concerns Hindi imposition ant not about them - btw one to back stab 'them' was India, perhaps you are still wet behind your ears
Ok a few hour hindi program on a radio channel is hindi imposition on us. Now go and sleep.

I am saying its not worth to bother, I dont see it as a forceful imposition. Why you are more bothered for us, even though you are not a tamil?

why troll me then ? this is PDF not IDF and my target audience are not Indians .. still stuck in sand .. not knowing the difference between hard and soft imposition

th

Back
Top Bottom