What's new

Stepping into the era of combat robots!

Do you think these killer robots are a good omen for mankind?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Second one is cheetah!!!
Third one is Petman

Another surprizing fact about these robots are they belong to google...

Well...... dude :undecided:
As a human i think if i'm gonna be against something like this in the battlefield than i'm pretty much foked.
And as far as google is concerned it sure has become something quite complex considering one of their first motto was "do no evil", i hope these machines are being researched upon keeping the said motto in mind.

Seems you have a virus in your robot brain! :blink::fie:

human betrayed the humanity :cray:... now its time for robots to do the same :dirol:... we humans are not design for humiliating humanity thats y we wonder all the times... however robots are design to be constructive but we know one day they will turn against us and the amazing thing is we dont want to accept the reality :lol:

Technically speaking it might end pretty soon, as soon as nanotechnology comes into play. :dirol:

War has changed. ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear. Nanomachines inside their bodies enhance and regulate their abilities. Genetic control. Information control. Emotion control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. War has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. War has changed. When the battlefield is under total control, war... becomes routine.----------- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of patriots :warning2:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom