What's new

Stealthy.. question

Zeeshan S.

Reaction score
<div class='bbimg'></div>

Why does this plane have that so big exhaust kind of thing? Is it because it absorbs the radar rays? and becomes stealthy? :?:

Originally posted by Zeeshan S.@Mar 18 2006, 12:21 PM
Why does this plane have that so big exhaust kind of thing? Is it because it absorbs the radar rays? and becomes stealthy? :?:
[post=7246]Quoted post[/post]​
That plane is the Boeing X-32 JSF experimental stealth fighter.Boeing lost the competition to its rival Lockheed Martin. And that &#39;exhaust kind of thing&#39; is the Air intake for the jet engine.

Its designed with V/STOL capability with single intake under the belly.

Originally posted by Neo@Mar 18 2006, 07:31 PM
Its designed with V/STOL capability with single intake under the belly.
[post=7261]Quoted post[/post]​
Lockheed Martin was more successful with their V/STOL system due to their Remote Shaft-Driven Lift Fan concept.They even patented it.

The Boeing X-32 JSF is one ugly looking plane. It always reminds me of a frog. :laugh:

Hell its ugly thats why i asked. I was like wow that is one weird plane, it must have some interesting capability.

The Boeing X-32 JSF is one ugly looking plane. It always reminds me of a frog. :laugh:
[post=7271]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i do agree, Its a ugly looking plane. If u compare both, F-35 and X-32 u can clearly see the difference in shape. How the hell the plane like that, with this kind of shape can give performance. Frogyyyyy :crazy2:

Originally posted by Zeeshan S.@Mar 19 2006, 12:57 AM
Hell its ugly thats why i asked. I was like wow that is one weird plane, it must have some interesting capability.
[post=7278]Quoted post[/post]​
Did you you know this "gape-mouthed" design earned the aircraft its nickname "Monica"? :lol: (for guys who didnt get it, think Clinton).

Originally posted by melb4aust@Mar 19 2006, 04:50 AM
yeah i do agree, Its a ugly looking plane. If u compare both, F-35 and X-32 u can clearly see the difference in shape. How the hell the plane like that, with this kind of shape can give performance. Frogyyyyy :crazy2:
[post=7280]Quoted post[/post]​
Yep, its performance sucked when compared to LM&#39;s X-35. It never met the V/STOL requirements.

Originally posted by Hammer@Mar 19 2006, 07:57 AM
Did you you know this "gape-mouthed" design earned the aircraft its nickname "Monica"? :lol: (for guys who didnt get it, think Clinton).
[post=7287]Quoted post[/post]​
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Prashant@Mar 20 2006, 01:33 PM
looks as if its pregnant...
[post=7416]Quoted post[/post]​

Oops...it wasn&#39;t me this time&#33; :evil:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom