What's new

Staunch Critic Hasan Nisaar All Praise for PMLN Leader Rana Sanaullahs Bravery

Political Parties only survive when the leaders are ready to face the heat. Just in the last regime.
Fw0-hsQaAAIBaUS

Fw0-hsRacAE8VDH

Fw0-eCCaEAAv8SN
Cry for sentencing thieves truly unjustified

You should get ready for Pakistan's break up. Pakistan is economically and otherwise finished.

These PDM animals and thier backers are still not learning the lesson, thier current actions are causing massive harm to Pakistans image globally, new investment into the country is dead, these duffers are so thick everytime the rupee loses its value against the dollar, debt servicing becomes more expensive, country going default is imminent.

Yeah, in order to understand what I am saying, you have to pick up each and every case, go into their details, check how the prosecution presented their cases and how courts set them free. Check karen bhai please.....The disbelief in your words clearly reflects that you cannot digest this idea of stake holders manufacturing / creating options, use them for puppetry and dispose off such projects in whatever and whichever manner they like. If you are able to realize that why not a single Prime Minister (including you hate) is not able to complete his/her tenure since independence, perhaps you shall realize how political cases end politically for the political benefits including forced exile, hanging and reconciliation afterwards.

So you mean Junta wasn't in control of media from 2013 onwards ? Your realization about the absolute control suddenly kicked started since 10th April 2022 ? This methane gas formula is a result of pure anxiety and frustration. You sound exactly like my friend now. Please Calm down.
again another dump of emotions. Yes the junta was always behind the ills of Pakistan. People who cannot feed their families or have been denied opportunities in life due to the collective punishment enforced upon the people where its dog eat dog.

The real hunger games is happening live in Pakistan.

i admit that I was led astray by the junta's propaganda and its mercurial nature. It has successfully made chawal out of the large segments of the public. BUT look at it now the veil has been removed from the face of the duffer junta.

Yeah mass population is sending lanat to not only PDM but to the PTI also. PTI has ruled 10 years in KPK...I know exactly about he split opinion of people living there. Specially when Imran attempted to re settle TTP fragments in some areas....

So no harm in asking for charity from residents of same country which conspired against his government to be toppled. You can justify and I shall be convinced. Cheers.

Its for the people to decide who they vote or is the junta going to dictate to the people of KP? The people of KP know who is behind TTP! They say its the junta!!

Yea your good for nothing post ends with cheers.

Locking up politicians for not dancing to the establishment's tune was wrong back then, and it's still wrong today.

But only someone with the IQ of an apple (or a die-hard "PATWARI") would suggest that nabbing seasoned criminals like Rana Sanaullah and Hanif Abbasi is the same thing as humiliating and arresting people like Shireen Mazari or Dr. Yasmeen Rashid for no reason

And as for those who insist that PMLN experienced similar oppression, they are blatantly lying. It's just a load of hogwash. In the history of Pakistan, never before have women and their dignity been so blatantly targeted in Punjab by oppressive rulers to further their political agendas and suppress those who dare to resist their tyranny.

Last edited:
i admit that I was led astray by the junta's propaganda and its mercurial nature. It has successfully made chawal out of the large segments of the public. BUT look at it now the veil has been removed from the face of the duffer junta.
I wanted to read these lines from you. Thank you for at least admitting something.
Its for the people to decide who they vote or is the junta going to dictate to the people of KP? The people of KP know who is behind TTP! They say its the junta!!
Rest i agree that that its up to the people of KPK to decide their future.
Yea your good for nothing post ends with cheers.
Ab thanday ho jayen. PDF has been a treasure trove because of senior members like you.

Political Parties only survive when the leaders are ready to face the heat. Just in the last regime.
Fw0-hsQaAAIBaUS

Fw0-hsRacAE8VDH

Fw0-eCCaEAAv8SN
And your post is what stupidity looks like
Those you praising are all political leaders with tons of cases on them.
But Mushsrraf never arrested 10000 people just because they had opposite Political ideologies.
This Fascism was done by Hitler, Stalin , PMLN
InShot_20230523_215019465.jpg

I genuine feel for people who are stuck under such corrupt leaders, I thought Boris and co were bad these guys take the awards for the worst.

=

Political cases always end up politically. Whatever effected to your tender mind being passive receivers of Establishment + PTI's information warfare cell in order to establish third force ended tragically. Stakeholders revised & set apart in order to protect country's future and their institutional dignity and rats now are trying to escape from sinking ship of PTI. Save your Lanat bhejna wala stamina to be unleashed outside Avenfield Apartment.

Waisay....Did you send charity 3 days back when your charity collector turned leader asked for it ?
dollar 308, hundi 322, inflation 45%, economy performance zero jahilo se batein karwa lo aik briyani plate ya contract ke liye

2016 mai inflation, 1998 main roti 2 rupees ki haha

kia performance hai lol

Last edited:
1 We all know what was the condition of Air conditioned, Fully furnished suites they were living in.
Heck Nawaz was getting daily home made meals.

now compare that whats going in
Military is Blackmailing the families, Kidnapping, Women of the family, We don't even know how many were raped, or mishandelde.
We all know what happened with Azam Swati, how many others were blackmailed in same manner. How many of these PTI supporters have been killed already , how many journalists are beaten in public already by Phooj, PTI leadership, Lawyers being beaten, tortured, Property being damaged, Business being targeted.
What Thugs in uniforms ( PHOOJ ) failing to understand is that even if they force the resignation now by blackmail & torture, PUBLIC OF PAKISTAN HAS FINALLY SEEN THE TRUE FACE that phooj, Generals doesn't care about Pakistan they only care MONEY.
These will people might win not today, but will come back in power what you think they will do to PPP, PMLN, and Phooj when they are in power, if they are focing bloodshed on PTI as new norm, what will happen when PTI creates on milita wing, look Phooj and other thugs keep these islamic jamats on payroll, Younger generation is openly supporting PTI against the army, Army tested the water thinking they can control the people with POWER this can only work few times. its consequences will soon start to show up, the older crop will be gone in 10 - 15 years.

what worked by managing Media and narrative has not worked. its the people themselves who are fighting this narrative, not some group or single entity sponsoring this. DHAISTAN cant fight 220 Million. what they face to realize is that if this goes own what will happen in the society how these phoojs will go in the street, how will the people start treating the families of these thugs in society, that's why they have always tried to create own cantonment so they stay away from the slaves, and get all the facilities. what EAST INDIA COMPANY DID, but it can only work for so long.

Hasan Niswar should update his life insurance policy after praising Mr. Sanaullah and angering PTI -N group.

Rana went through a long journey from victims of faujis to their kutta.

Pmln faced a brutal crackdown during the Musharaf regime with many leaders imprisoned in solitary confinements and tortured/violated in front of their families. To name a few they were Pervaiz Rashid, Javaid Hashmi, Rana Sana etc but they all stood their ground.

nat31.jpg

you cant compare a born and bred gangster with a middle class person.... obviously a gangster will have higher tolerance!

Back
Top Bottom