What's new

Statue Of Unity is ready

I will visit this too one day.

We need stuff like these.

I'm really tried of hash tag pappu's family kidnapping our heritage.

Dqw3-jDU0AAAdcA.jpg

Next should be A.P.J Abdul Kalams statue, one of the best persons to come out of India in the last half century.

lol. Can you tell us what is the extraordinary thing that he did for India ? :cheesy:
He is the missile man of India, whatever we achieve in the realm of space exploration we owe to this man.
Also he was a great human being, very very humble and ego less. I have seen no better example of an ideal man than our late president Kalam saab.
There is no controversy surrounding him also anyone who got the opportunity to interact with this great man have been deeply moved by his persona.

He is the missile man of India, whatever we achieve in the realm of space exploration we owe to this man.
Also he was a great human being, very very humble and ego less. I have seen no better example of an ideal man than our late president Kalam saab.
There is no controversy surrounding him also anyone who got the opportunity to interact with this great man have been deeply moved by his persona.

I can tell you about 50 other people who was humble and ego less.

So let us discard that and come to the FACTS of the case.

He was just one of the 50 odd scientists who worked on the Prithvi missile.

The first space exploration was set up by Vikram Sarabhai and not kalam.

What else ?

I can tell you about 50 other people who was humble and ego less.

So let us discard that and come to the FACTS of the case.

He was just one of the 50 odd scientists who worked on the Prithvi missile.

The first space exploration was set up by Vikram Sarabhai and not kalam.

What else ?
We can atleast make a small statue of this man anywhere in India...!

Not a fan of building a statue of recent figures, let generations several, several down the line decide that, but the Iron Man might be one of the few exceptions. He was overshadowed by Gandhi and Nehru family all these years, but I dont think India, Indians totally forgot about him, now he is immortalized forever.

If there is to be a grand statue to be made, of course, it should be Bharat Mata. In the same vain as the Statue Of Liberty.

e7f4a46afb1f588952a459a51cf12e13--mata.jpg

awesome work thanks for sharing buddy

a departure from pacifist Gandhi to more Hawkish Patel but of course suits the mood of BJP.
too many Gandhi statues already and choosing Nahru may not be politically astute for the BJP govt.

just a general observation
I chuckled.

He was one of those in the CONGress who supported Jinnah and wanted pakistan to happen so that Hindus get their own homeland.
And tried to suffocate Pakistan... bragging how Pakistan would join india in a week.. while you tried to strangle us with vital economic and military supplied- quota by the leaving British whose dung your leaders like nehru & gang performed fellactio... even making “mount-baitin” your first Governor General.

Not a fan of building a statue of recent figures, let generations several, several down the line decide that, but the Iron Man might be one of the few exceptions. He was overshadowed by Gandhi and Nehru family all these years, but I dont think India, Indians totally forgot about him, now he is immortalized forever.

If there is to be a grand statue to be made, of course, it should be Bharat Mata. In the same vain as the Statue Of Liberty.

e7f4a46afb1f588952a459a51cf12e13--mata.jpg
With so much poverty in the whole of South Asia...

That seems to be a grand idea!
Much like this one.
:lol:

With so much poverty in the whole of South Asia...

That seems to be a grand idea!
Much like this one.
:lol:

I said, "if", there's poverty and suffering all over this planet, and we still make stupid decisions. Even in our own lives we can do things productively, but we waste time as well. This whole planet is filled with wasted time and poor decisions, what's new?

Back
Top Bottom