What's new

Statistics: 92 women raped in India every day, 4 in Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is making fun. It is only you who is trying hide his dirty laundry behind different irrelevant news.

Yeah I know. A face saving attempt by you.

Typical indian diversion tactics. Noticeable both posters are new and under 250 posts, the quality of this forum has gone to shit. I remember when I first joined trolls with few posts to their name would be eliminated permanently now they let losers like the two above pollute everything in abundance.

Typical indian diversion tactics. Noticeable both posters are new and under 250 posts, the quality of this forum has gone to shit. I remember when I first joined trolls with few posts to their name would be eliminated permanently now they let losers like the two above pollute everything in abundance.
LOL this is a troll thread.

How many Pakistani has the wil50 posts, the quality of this forum has gone to shit. I remember when I first joined trolls with few posts to their name w
Ya I may be a new member and a troll but I don't wast time just to Google your neighbouring countries rape rate statistics to open a thread

92 rapes ever day no way must be bull ,i dont believe it

sherin : your teams sh1t no i mean manure

mk dons 4 manure 0 bigger shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom