What's new

State Terrorism of Punjab Govt against PAT exposed

Everyone dreams of becoming PM of Pakistan one day, except only slaves of N-League and Pee pee pee. Because you slaves know that all high seats are always reserved for your masters. :lol:

Abey ooay sale bar bar slaves q keh rha hai... tu bhi tu Dhandli khan ka slave hai kam kr rha ni hai KPK me Punjab me seatein chaye IK ko...

10441184_1488454004724498_2763790574588921989_n.jpg

Abey ooay sale bar bar slaves q keh rha hai... tu bhi tu Dhandli khan ka slave hai kam kr rha ni hai KPK me Punjab me seatein chaye IK ko...

So finally, you are showing true colors of Noora league supporter. Resorting to abusive language when you run out of arguments. :lol:

1) As per 2014 statistics, peshawar is declared polio free for the first time in history, while 3 new polio cases were discovered from Lahore.

2) Many people also died of dengue and poisonous vaccines in Lahore. In-fact deaths by dengue is high in punjab as compared to all other provinces combined.

3) Don't let me open pendora box of N-League's corruption, or else you will be hiding your face inside your arse.

4) Like if Jail breaks didn't happen in Punjab? :lol:

5) PML-N also got defeated in by-elections on their own seats in Punjab, what's the big deal about it?

6) Check Punjab minister's pay scales and incentives, they are still way higher than what KP ministers are getting.

Finally, don't you ever abuse me again, I can also abuse the sh!t out of you.

So finally, you are showing true colors of Noora league supporter. Resorting to abusive language when you run out of arguments. :lol:

1) As per 2014 statistics, peshawar is declared polio free for the first time in history, while 3 new polio cases were discovered from Lahore.

2) Many people also died of dengue and poisonous vaccines in Lahore. In-fact deaths by dengue is high in punjab as compared to all other provinces combined.

3) Don't let me open pendora box of N-League's corruption, or else you will be hiding your face inside your arse.

4) Like if Jail breaks didn't happen in Punjab? :lol:

5) PML-N also got defeated in by-elections on their own seats in Punjab, what's the big deal about it?

6) Check Punjab minister's pay scales and incentives, they are still way higher than what KP ministers are getting.

Finally, don't you ever abuse me again, I can also abuse the sh!t out of you.

ager tujhy koi slave kahe ga to tu use phoolon ka haar dale ga kya??

http://tribune.com.pk/story/699569/polio-peshawar-reports-fourth-case/
fourth case of polio in Peshawar i don't know who told you that Peshawar is polio free LOL

obviously punjab ki abadi daikho btw KPK me bhi dengue hai wahan kaun sa ni hai poore pakistan ka masla hai yeh not just Punjab

The number of patients affected by the virus has climbed to 126 in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, of which five people have died, said a latest report of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Health Services Department issued on Friday.
The number of suspected dengue patients in the region stands at 254, of which 126 are confirmed cases. According to the report, 21 patients are from Abbottabad, Haripur and Peshawar, 10 from Mardan, 18 from Mansehra, nine from Swat, two each from Shangla, Kohat, Charsadda and Bannu, four in Nowshera, one each in Batagram, Upper Dir, Karak, Lakki Marwat, Malakand, Torghar, Bajaur Agency, Khyber Agency and Mohmand Agency.

i
t was attacked by Millitans 356 broke the jail and in other attack almost 240 broke did IK said a word about that jail breaks??

Did IK said a word about those kids who died due to vaccination or any other PTI leader???

SUB DRAMAM HAI, Polotics is Filthy Business , They Need Goons, Rookies even it is PML N, PPP or PTI, there has to be revolution like china and Iran, coz yeh sub Kameernay Hain , and i oppose those jo imran khan ki pics raise kertay hain, Imran Khan ka Hospital is one of those trailors which enable you to realise k ghareeb aadmi k liay cancer ka ilaaj ne hai wahan not even one test. thou all parties need these outlaws to do so called fair elections in Punjab. its power vs power.

how comes no senior member of the TUQ got hurt (but killing remain killing no mater who they are what religion they belong.), why didn't the senior party members or the madrasa's management handle the situation and why were the workers pushed forward to handle the situation???

This incident will only help TUQ to enforce his ideology. I can't understand at this crucial time when our army is fighting against Taliban in wazirastan and nation should support and back army Punjab govt is busy in killing innocent people and making things more complex

ager tujhy koi slave kahe ga to tu use phoolon ka haar dale ga kya??

http://tribune.com.pk/story/699569/polio-peshawar-reports-fourth-case/
fourth case of polio in Peshawar i don't know who told you that Peshawar is polio free LOL

obviously punjab ki abadi daikho btw KPK me bhi dengue hai wahan kaun sa ni hai poore pakistan ka masla hai yeh not just Punjab

The number of patients affected by the virus has climbed to 126 in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, of which five people have died, said a latest report of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Health Services Department issued on Friday.
The number of suspected dengue patients in the region stands at 254, of which 126 are confirmed cases. According to the report, 21 patients are from Abbottabad, Haripur and Peshawar, 10 from Mardan, 18 from Mansehra, nine from Swat, two each from Shangla, Kohat, Charsadda and Bannu, four in Nowshera, one each in Batagram, Upper Dir, Karak, Lakki Marwat, Malakand, Torghar, Bajaur Agency, Khyber Agency and Mohmand Agency.
i
t was attacked by Millitans 356 broke the jail and in other attack almost 240 broke did IK said a word about that jail breaks??

Did IK said a word about those kids who died due to vaccination or any other PTI leader???

1102172223-1.jpg

1102172223-2.gif

No polio virus found in Peshawar while in Lahore Karachi.. Slap on Saad Rafique

BngMy0FIIAIBQTl.jpg

polio-1-jpg.29895

polio-2-jpg.29896

polio-1-jpg.29895

polio-4-jpg.29898

Polio virus found in Karachi, Lahore sewage water - thenews.com.pk

http://tribune.com.pk/story/707835/polio-virus-found-in-lahore-karachi/

:lol:

@Muhammad Omar, one more thing, compare dates of news you are posting and I am posting.

Yours are from April 2014 while mine are latest i.e. May 13, 2014. Now man up and appreciate good steps of KP govt. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom