What's new

StarShip almost landed

:rofl:

That is the problem of american.

Indeed, the explosion looks spectacular. :enjoy:

Indeed, his pocket is hurting.

Let me know when China will become a leader instead of follower in space exploration. Or attempt anything this groundbreaking. Meanwhile, China has to wait at least another 10+ years before it can move out on anything this ambitious.

Let me know when China will become a leader instead of follower in space exploration. Or attempt anything this groundbreaking. Meanwhile, China has to wait at least another 10+ years before it can move out on anything this ambitious.
We don't attempt crash landing. :enjoy:

World first autonomous lunar docking shall be a leader for some to follow.

We don't attempt crash landing. :enjoy:

World first autonomous lunar docking shall be a leader for some to follow.

Chinas bringing back lunar samples, something the US and Russia did decades ago. For China, its ambitious, not the US and SpaceX. What SpaceX is doing is unprecedented. The goal is to land humans on Mars. The most difficult tech and engineering challenge in human history. Today was a big step in that direction. 90% of the test objectives were achieved. SN9 is already stacked and ready to move out to the LC.

Chinas bringing back lunar samples, something the US and Russia did decades ago. For China, its ambitious, not the US and SpaceX. What SpaceX is doing is unprecedented. The goal is to land humans on Mars. The most difficult tech and engineering challenge in human history. Today was a big step in that direction. 90% of the test objectives were achieved. SN9 is already stacked and ready to move out to the LC.
Let spaceX make soft landing first on any planet before my opinion of it matching NASA, CNSA or Roscosmos.

Let spaceX make soft landing first on any planet before my opinion of it matching NASA, CNSA or Roscosmos.

In terms of rockets, SpaceX is in a league all by itself, and its not close.

This "beautiful ending" is just like how the US is handling its pandemic situation. :coffee:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom