What's new

Stage set for longer range Surya

Not possible even if the "concerned" parties have no objection

Missile development is tricky, time and resource consuming process

Arianespace has 24 shareholders from 10 European countries. After France, Germany is the largest shareholder. The main industrial Prime is EADS. Astrium is an aerospace subsidiary of the European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company (EADS) that provides civil and military space systems and services. In 2012, Astrium had a turnover of €5.8 billion and 18,000 employees in France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Spain and the Netherlands. Its three main areas of activity are :
Astrium Satellites for spacecraft and ground segment
Astrium Space Transportation for launchers and orbital infrastructure
Astrium Services for the development and delivery of satellite services
The Space Transportation company is the prime contractor for the Ariane 5 launcher, the Columbus Module of the International Space Station, and the ATV, as well as a number of smaller projects (most notably Phoenix). It also builds launchers for the French nuclear missile program (see also Military of France), such as the M51 SLBM.
Meanwhile, Germany is the largest contributer in the European SPace Agency (closely followed by France)

So, I think the Germans can manage...

They can be intercepted in head-on mode if the maneuver is done at high altitude and in a predictable direction.

If maneuver is done within earth's atmosphere in an unpredictable direction (i.e. the other way from where
the interceptor is angled), the incoming RV will go over & beyond the interceptor, making it a tail-chase
mode where the interceptor cannot keep pace with the RV.

Then why is US complaining about Iran and North Korea testing long range missiles? Surely, you have the
systems to shoot them down, don't you?

Because North Korea violated the rules when we negotiated with them for aid. And U.S. already pointed out that Iran violating its UN resolution. It be like complaining about producing plutonium when they said they wouldn't do it in return for food aid. Would you complain if someone broke that promise? Of course we have the system to shoot it down.

Because North Korea violated the rules when we negotiated with them for aid. And U.S. already pointed out that Iran violating its UN resolution. It be like complaining about producing plutonium when they said they wouldn't do it in return for food aid. Would you complain if someone broke that promise? Of course we have the system to shoot it down.

Then why don't you simply cut off the aid.

Besides, I don't think their entire ballistic missile programs and their related R&D has been done solely
with the aid you gave them.

India is better off refining its current arsenal Urgent arsenal than pursuing out dated systems, a 1961 us minuteman I had 13000km range at a weigh of 34 tonne. The ability to retaliate with such heavy and immobile missiles will only put India themselves at a severe disadvantage, a 1000km range increase from the Agni v but up to 20 tones heavier.

Then again, all this recent missile hype from India is to keep the people happy, the true feasibility of such systems are never questioned.

India is better off refining its current arsenal Urgent arsenal than pursuing out dated systems, a 1961 us minuteman I had 13000km range at a weigh of 34 tonne. The ability to retaliate with such heavy and immobile missiles will only put India themselves at a severe disadvantage, a 1000km range increase from the Agni v but up to 20 tones heavier.

Then again, all this recent missile hype from India is to keep the people happy, the true feasibility of such systems are never questioned.

It's unsure that these Indian missiles even work. For all we know they could be duds. India has a long history of boasting and under delivering. I wouldn't trust a damn thing coming out of India, it's corrupt to the bone.

Most Indians weapons are great only on paper and on online forums, but in reality they could be just as bigger duds as other 'Indian' things in India. You know what I'm talking about.

India has one of the world's worst crash records in its airforce which shows the level of incompetence among their pilots. You could put the best gun on a person but if the person is ignorant about the weapon, the weapon itself becomes a dud.

Most of the specs on these projects are grossly exaggerated to satisfy an increasingly jingoistic population thats illiterate and unemployed. It's just brainwashing propaganda by the regime in power to manipulate the population and winning votes rather than actual military capability.

It's unsure that these Indian missiles even work. For all we know they could be duds. India has a long history of boasting and under delivering. I wouldn't trust a damn thing coming out of India, it's corrupt to the bone.

Most Indians weapons are great only on paper and on online forums, but in reality they could be just as bigger duds as other 'Indian' things in India. You know what I'm talking about.

India has one of the world's worst crash records in its airforce which shows the level of incompetence among their pilots. You could put the best gun on a person but if the person is ignorant about the weapon, the weapon itself becomes a dud.

Most of the specs on these projects are grossly exaggerated to satisfy an increasingly jingoistic population thats illiterate and unemployed. It's just brainwashing propaganda by the regime in power to manipulate the population and winning votes rather than actual military capability.

THE MOMENT I SAW THIS COMMENT BY A CHINESE.....

LOST ALL MY INTEREST//

OH-- STINKY HOLE

The common people in India can give two shits about any Agni. These things only pleases middle class people/fanboys. Most of which do not make up most of India's population.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom