What's new

Sri Lanka won’t share territorial waters with India

Most of Sri Lankans aren't pro-China or pro-India. Also they don't have a strong feeling that we are "South Asians". As far as I know they love and respect Nepal and Bhutan than other South Asian countries. Sri Lankans are fun loving people who love nature, water, mountains ect ect.

How does this post exactly related to my previous post?

That's is Singalese style but they used to call others as stupid.

Ohh Another racist showing his style targeting my race! YES, I'm Sinhalese, is that matter to you when Im commenting on PDF? If you don't have anything to post just keep silence than targeting race. Be a gentlemen, Don't be a just Indian, be a proud Indian!:yes4:

Ohh Another racist showing his style targeting my race! YES, I'm Sinhalese, is that matter to you when Im commenting on PDF? If you don't have anything to post just keep silence than targeting race. Be a gentlemen, Don't be a just Indian, be a proud Indian!:yes4:

How could an Indian be racist to Sinhalese? Such a BS.

Who are Sinhalese? Do you think they are indigenous to SriLanka?

How could an Indian be racist to Sinhalese? Such a BS.

Who are Sinhalese? Do you think they are indigenous to SriLanka?

Find some history books on Google and read about Sri Lankan history.

Its important for Pakistan and China to enhance relations with all South Asian countries minus india.

Targeting the race? calling people as Punjabi, Marathi,Tamils ,Keralites ,Gorkha ,JATS, Telugu, Kanadiga ,Bengali is racism??? if u think that is racism means yeah I am racist. Our mighty army having regiments in above names so u can consider our country as racist country. Wat a intelligent u are?? I got goosebumps :tup:

Can you tell me you belong to wic race? Sinhalese :rofl: ,new race identified in south Asia :bounce:.

Targeting the race? calling people as Punjabi, Marathi,Tamils ,Keralites ,Gorkha ,JATS, Telugu, Kanadiga ,Bengali is racism??? if u think that is racism means yeah I am racist. Our mighty army having regiments in above names so u can consider our country as racist country. Wat a intelligent?? I got goosebumps:tup:

Indians accused me of being a racist when i called ks a tamil.. or a dravidian...

Indians accused me of being a racist when i called ks a tamil.. or a dravidian...

Actually in that case you are not racist, just ignorant.

There is no race called Dravidian or Aryan. Just Linguistic groups.

And lo ji, when I was offended when I was called a Tamizh..I'm mighty proud of that.

Targeting the race? calling people as Punjabi, Marathi,Tamils ,Keralites ,Gorkha ,JATS, Telugu, Kanadiga ,Bengali is racism??? if u think that is racism means yeah I am racist. Our mighty army having regiments in above names so u can consider our country as racist country. Wat a intelligent u are?? I got goosebumps:tup:

Don't be rude here, just go and read what you have written. I can feel you're from which part of India, other states Indian members won't support your racist comment which u have made targeting me!
Love those Indians from those states than these Indians from this state ;) Have a nice day!

Don't forget I born in Sri Lanka not in India!

please., Don't tell me that Sinhalese people aren't people migrated from India. It's an Indo-Aryan group. It speaks a language which is the family of Indo-Aryan Languages and follows a faith which is Indian religion (was introduced to Sinhalese during Asoka's times).am I wrong on that?

Back
Top Bottom