What's new

Sri lanka vs England CWC 2011 Q/F..

JanjaWeed

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
England won the toss & chose to bat.. looks like advantage england, considering the record on this ground. One of these two will be the one playing either india or pakistan in the final, i feel..

let's keep this going...

England 26-0 (7) | *A Strauss 4(15) I Bell 22(27)

Yeah a very slow and cautious start by England.. and i won't blame them for that.. they have to prove something to us.. and don't count them out of the tournament.. they have a chance so far.. But my bets are on Lanka to win.. lets see..

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

bowled!!!!!

This match is going to be boring one.

hohoho.. four lives to Morgan... this is crazy by lankans!!

looks like lankans are running away with this one! 68/0 chasin 230..

More than half of the match has passed away...:lol: and still 10 replies.Looks like people aren't interested in cricket anymore.....

England is losing it and Sri liankans are giving them a slow and miserable exit.

Two chances to take a catch weren't availed as far as i have seen it.

Yeah it was a day off.
smiley_yawn.gif

We are watching the match but it has gone one sided.. Poor performance by England (as usual) and now the duty of commentators and analysts start to JUSTIFY how england didn't reach the semis (a job they are well versed in, let it be cricket, rugby, football or tennis :P).. the word juggling starts NOW!! hehehehe

More than half of the match has passed away...:lol: and still 10 replies.Looks like people aren't interested in cricket anymore.....

England is losing it and Sri liankans are giving them a slow and miserable exit.

Two chances to take a catch weren't availed as far as i have seen it.

Yeah it was a day off.
smiley_yawn.gif

no real threat from England. Sri Lankans wining it easily. So no one showing interest.

Back
Top Bottom