What's new

Sri Lanka Training Bangladesh Air force

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Sri Lanka Training Bangladesh Air force

Sri Lanka Air Force launched a newly designed Air Base Ground Defence Proficiency course for Bangladesh Air Force personnel which successfully concluded on the 26th June 2013 under the directives given by the Directorate of Training, Air Force Headquarters. The course was conducted under the supervision of the Commanding Officer Group Captain WWPD Fernando from 22nd April to 26th June 2013.

The officers and the instructors who underwent this training assignment speaking to the SLAF media stated that, the course was of immense value to them and the experience gathered was tremendous.. This novel experience was effective and mutually beneficial for both the Bangladeshi and Sri Lankan Air Forces. It also served to strengthen relations and bonds of friendship which exist between Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

The course was conducted through Weapon Training, Individual Combat Skills, Mechanism of Defence and Ground Defence of Air Bases, Intelligence and Counter Intelligence, General Responsibilities of an Officer, Field Training Exercises, and operational briefings.

10.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Ground Defence and Air Base Defence Proficiency Course for Bangladesh Air Force Personnel | Sri Lanka Air Force

Good development ....:cheers:
There is only one way to counter the poisonous snake in SA and that is to increase co-operation in all fields amongst the rest of the SA countries. BD also did suffer for a long time when Chanakyan goons supported a 20 years long insurgency in CHT just like they supported the LTTE to de-stabilize SL. We understand how Sri-lankans feel about Indians and they are not alone in this, we also share the same level of hatred for them.

Good development ....:cheers:
There is only one way to counter the poisonous snake in SA and that is to increase co-operation in all fields amongst the rest of the SA countries. BD also did suffer for a long time when Chanakyan goons supported a 20 years long insurgency in CHT just like they supported the LTTE to de-stabilize SL. We understand how Sri-lankans feel about Indians and they are not alone in this, we also share the same level of hatred for them.

Sri Lankans in general like India. I'm posting this 5 minutes after I dropped my Lankan best friend home, who's sister learnt Hindi through Bollywood movies.

On topic: A good development of bilateral ties, with no implications whatsoever for either countries relationships with India.

Lol you're a moron, Sri Lankans in general like India. I'm posting this 5 minutes after I dropped my Lankan best friend home, who's sister learnt Hindi through Bollywood movies.

On topic: A good development of bilateral ties, with no implications whatsoever for either countries relationships with India.
which is why srilankans got banned from certain places in India during ipl. oh the love :smitten:

which is why srilankans got banned from certain places in India during ipl. oh the love :smitten:

Yeah SL players were banned from Chennai according to the wishes of that states moronic government.

So?

You know nothing, I highly doubt you've ever even seen a Sri Lankan person in your life.

Bangladesh needs to double its special forces, one battalion of SWADS and one para commandos is too few. We need to double that to 2 SWADS (navy), 2-3 para commando (army), and 2 special forces battalions for the airforce to handle airbase protection and to attack / disrupt enemy airbases.

Sri Lanka has a lot of experience in counter insurgency, we can learn a lot from them. We have many Sri Lankan's working in Bangladesh now, in our garments industry, hospitals, banking sector etc. Thanks Sri Lanka, your always welcome in BD.

Yeah SL players were banned from Chennai according to the wishes of that states moronic government.

So?

You know nothing, I highly doubt you've ever even seen a Sri Lankan person in your life.

Moronic govt of moronic bharot, nothing new :omghaha:
and fear not, there are plenty sri lankans in both Bangladesh and Kuwait.
on topic. good development. we must strengthen our ties with SA countries and form pacts with them, excluding bharot ofcourse

Moronic govt of moronic bharot, nothing new :omghaha:
and fear not, there are plenty sri lankans in both Bangladesh and Kuwait.
on topic. good development. we must strengthen our ties with SA countries and form pacts with them, excluding bharot ofcourse

If Varot is moronic, what does that make BD?

And there are Lankans in Kuwait but other than the ambassador and embassy staff, there is unlikely to be too many Lankans in BD, which is true for just about any nationality.

BD can learn alot from Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka has loads of experience

Back
Top Bottom