What's new

Sri Lanka to become 'Upper Middle Income' country

What about Pakistan?

may be around US$ 1600 in 2020.

Pakistan is in different grouping on IMF data chart, I don't know the reason for that. They have grouped Afghanistan and Pakistan with Middle Eastern countries.
According to IMF estimates GDP per capita of Pakistan will be US$ 1441 in 2018.

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

It's an easy target. IMF prediction is the same.

bdb15X9.jpg

the worst nightmare for a country is its citizens living in a delusion, the data by CBSL are highl questionable. if there is such a development the people should feel the development, there is nothing like that. the cost of living is very high, people live with extreme high taxes. The avergae person faces a lot of difficulties.
The inflation figure given by CBSL is incorrect doesnt really reflect the true inflation. The nature of he debts are not in your stats.
I can talk about more on this but i prefer a different platform. And i have to tell again and again @Skyline; @NGV_H; BE REALISTIC............and it is not only ministers digging for gold. Almost all the foreign sources that publish SL news point at bad economy.

the worst nightmare for a country is its citizens living in a delusion, the data by CBSL are highl questionable. if there is such a development the people should feel the development, there is nothing like that. the cost of living is very high, people live with extreme high taxes. The avergae person faces a lot of difficulties.
The inflation figure given by CBSL is incorrect doesnt really reflect the true inflation. The nature of he debts are not in your stats.
I can talk about more on this but i prefer a different platform. And i have to tell again and again @Skyline; @NGV_H; BE REALISTIC............and it is not only ministers digging for gold. Almost all the foreign sources that publish SL news point at bad economy.

I can't agree with this completely. those data are from IMF estimates. IMF estimated data always lower than GoSL stats but there isn't major difference.

may be around US$ 1600 in 2020.

Pakistan is in different grouping on IMF data chart, I don't know the reason for that. They have grouped Afghanistan and Pakistan with Middle Eastern countries.
According to IMF estimates GDP per capita of Pakistan will be US$ 1441 in 2018.

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects

Let me guess without reading they predict that Pakistan will not doing good in future and i don't these trands what western set all the time which including Musharraf time that they alway says that Pakistan will not perform well and all the time Pakistan always perform exceed then their so called professional opions. Can someone give me proper reason for that?

Back
Top Bottom