What's new

Sri Lanka says no violation by U.S. jets

I will belive Sri Lanka Air force statement, then the stupid minister's statement.

So what happens next?

Will there be ideological clash between the armed forces and Government regarding this????

Why not to bring your New friend CHINA into this.

come on SpArK, You know very well, how things happen in a Democratic countries.

Yup.. everybody forgets it and life moves on... Anyway its actually good that they violated... now US will be more careful and Srilanka would be vigilant and upgrade air defences...

There was an intrusion: SLAF

The Sri Lanka Air force maintained yesterday that an intrusion into Sri Lankan Airspace had occurred in the face if another denial by the United States Embassy in Colombo.

“We maintain that we saw jets operating within our controlled Airspace,” Air Force Spokesperson Group Captain Andrew Wijesuriya told.

There was an intrusion; SLAF | Breaking News

But president was in China... what happened to that?? why U turn??? what happened to SAM's???

SAM wasn't his plan... it was that Bangladeshi-Spanish dude's idea. I was wondering what would happen if Superbugs were shot down. :P

There was an intrusion: SLAF

The Sri Lanka Air force maintained yesterday that an intrusion into Sri Lankan Airspace had occurred in the face if another denial by the United States Embassy in Colombo.

“We maintain that we saw jets operating within our controlled Airspace,” Air Force Spokesperson Group Captain Andrew Wijesuriya told.

There was an intrusion; SLAF | Breaking News

So basically your government and air force both are against each other.

Dint U say U asked for help? I wonder who exactly Cried for help? Now the Air force or minister?

This is what most likely happened:

NEWS FLASH: Uncle Sam jets voilate Sri Lankan airspace.

Sri Lanka to Uncle Sam: Your jets voilated our airspace. We protest. You should apologise.

Uncle Sam to Sri Lanka: You're next. (behind the scene message)

Sri Lanka to Uncle Sam: Sorry. I was kidding.

Uncle Sam to Sri Lanka: Good. (behind the scene message)

NEWS FLASH: Uncle Sam jets did not voilate Sri Lankan airspace.

:P

USaf had violated indian/chinese air spaces in past. What's the big deal? Yeah but in this case SLaf coudn't force them to land.
nevertheless, SLaf was intelligent not to retaliate and choose not to reveal their emergency protocols and how fast they could scramble defensive posture.... thats good only for SLaf.

Back
Top Bottom