What's new

Sri Lanka mobile phone connections exceed population

my matematics is poor and i did not know the spelling from crore and that is the reason i represented my numbers in million and by mistake i added one 0 to the number. can you not pardon me for that mistake rather calling me that i read propaganda day in and day out

It was only an example...

The propaganda source i was talking about is what makes you portray situation in palk bay as a promo of a war movie.

There have been some fisherman killed by Sri Lankan Navy and India has lodged the protest with Sri Lankan government.As a result no killing have taken place for months now.....

What else do you want from GoI???

Nothing less than a war is going to satisfy you.

It was only an example...

The propaganda source i was talking about is what makes you portray situation in palk bay as a promo of a war movie.

There have been some fisherman killed by Sri Lankan Navy and India has lodged the protest with Sri Lankan government.As a result no killing have taken place for months now.....

What else do you want from GoI???

Nothing less than a war is going to satisfy you.
Again you are mistaking my stand, I do not want a war, I just want the INDIAN NAVY to stand gaurd for our fishermen, if another incident of Fishermen killing happends will you eat sand?

No problem.We alone can deal with Pakistan.
Really?

So don't be proud of Agni V which is directed by a south Indian. In fact don't count any nuclear weapons as the father of our nuclear programme is a south Indian.

What the Hell is wrong with you guys?

Again you are mistaking my stand, I do not want a war, I just want the INDIAN NAVY to stand gaurd for our fishermen, if another incident of Fishermen killing happends will you eat sand?

In that case i am sorry to inform you that even if we deploy whole of our Navy in palk bay,we cannot make a difference.

We could deploy our navy only in our territorial waters.The fishermans who have been killed were those who by mistake crossed over the maritime boundary since they did not had GPS.In that deploying Navy would be of no help as it would anyway be absent from Sri lankan waters.

Really?

So don't be proud of Agni V which is directed by a south Indian. In fact don't count any nuclear weapons as the father of our nuclear programme is a south Indian.

I respect any South Indian as much as any North Indian but I don't feel for Sri Lankan Tamils or Sinhalese.

Let me give give you a small example. Recently an Indian (a mallu) swam across the Palk Straights. He was accompanied by press on fishing boats. During the course of this, 2 SLN gun boats surrounded Indian fishing boats, but when they find out that nothing suspicious is going on ,they left.Moral of the story: If you have nothing to hide, there is nothing to worry and always follow instructions of the men with guns.

Really?

You mean Father of our Missile Program..Dr Kalam as Father of our nukes is Dr. Homi Baba.

Stfu guys i did a horrible mistake which lead to this north indian vs south indian sh!t regreting it dont forget we all are indians

No problem.We alone can deal with Pakistan.
please give us the south indians our soverinity and do not ask for our tax money, we will sail smooth as a seperate entity. if you think you dont deserve us and we are a liability, please do us the above favour.

i think when we have our soverinity, we can invite Chinese to build our land.

Going by that logic, we are responsible for all the ethnicities in this world. India is home to people belonging to hundreds of ethnicities , cultures and languages. If we are responsible for all of them; we might as well declare the whole world to be under the Indian Union.

India is a complex nation consisting of many cultures and religions...
Tamil problem is different from many problems around the world, its not a religious one, but a ethnic one..
If there was no tamil dispute, but which was bought by stupid sinhalese politicians through idiotic laws, SL would have developed long ago....
LTTE as a outlawed Org in the world, managed to make many machine gun systems, fast attack boats, Launchers, they even had made their mini submarine, not but not the least, an Air Force , they made those aircraft themselves...
Just imagine that if 20% of a population can do so much, if there was no problems, SL would have its economy in the list of ASIAN TIGERS...
But cos of those sinhalese politicians, tamils are languished in the past, and even now with its failure to implement 13th amendment...
LTTE have created a sense that sinhalese cannot continue to illtreat tamils in future atleast...
If it continues to illtreats longer i will not be surprised to find LTTE version 2.0...
And no one has been sent to jail for the killing of 40000 tamils during the war....

Let me give give you a small example. Recently an Indian (a mallu) swam across the Palk Straights. He was accompanied by press on fishing boats. During the course of this, 2 SLN gun boats surrounded Indian fishing boats, but when they find out that nothing suspicious is going on ,they left.Moral of the story: If you have nothing to hide, there is nothing to worry and always follow instructions of the men with guns.

You mean Father of our Missile Program..Dr Kalam as Father of our nukes is Dr. Homi Baba.

u urself have said.... ACCOMPANIED BY PRESS.... media power mate

wtf? This thread was about the mobile phone connections in Sri Lanka and these ladies from India, who for some reasons cannot keep their mouth shut, have turned this thread into another chicken fight festival. Mods, please ban these losers and save us from this daily mental torture.

India is a complex nation consisting of many cultures and religions...
Tamil problem is different from many problems around the world, its not a religious one, but a ethnic one..
If there was no tamil dispute, but which was bought by stupid sinhalese politicians through idiotic laws, SL would have developed long ago....
LTTE as a outlawed Org in the world, managed to make many machine gun systems, fast attack boats, Launchers, they even had made their mini submarine, not but not the least, an Air Force , they made those aircraft themselves...
Just imagine that if 20% of a population can do so much, if there was no problems, SL would have its economy in the list of ASIAN TIGERS...
But cos of those sinhalese politicians, tamils are languished in the past, and even now with its failure to implement 13th amendment...
LTTE have created a sense that sinhalese cannot continue to illtreat tamils in future atleast...
If it continues to illtreats longer i will not be surprised to find LTTE version 2.0...
And no one has been sent to jail for the killing of 40000 tamils during the war....

LTTE is also responsible for the mess in which SL Tamils are today. They ran a defacto country from 1987 to 2008, but they never used that position of strength to negotiate with SL Govt. They could have got more than the 13 th amendment, even a self governing domain under SL, but Prabhakaran's ego came in the way. He also killed off the moderate Tamil leaders, the nett result being Tamils left with no leaders and direction today.

u urself have said.... ACCOMPANIED BY PRESS.... media power mate

They could have easily arrested the press and confiscated the cameras, its not that they were from CNN or BBC. Even CNN, BBC reporters faced detention.

The fact of the matter is don't run when challenged by Govt agents carrying guns (until you have a fool proof escape plan). It will result in brutal force being used.

Guys !! Very immature ..
the best thing about india is its diversity .. If i spend my entire life for digesting it still there is something to learn ..
My religion,my language,my community never ever can come close to the feeling of feeling myself as an indian..now just argue and dont bring india

Back
Top Bottom