Sri Lanka is the best country in the world

airpower183

BANNED
Sri Lanka
Mr Foxhill said According to my view, sri lanka is the best country in the world.there isn't any other country like sri lanka.

Sri lankan people are the best friendly people in the world.Sinhalese based culture fulfill the all needs of the people.When we are talking about the natural beauty, i think there isn't any other beautiful country like sri lanka.Added to that, we are having a long history with us almost 2500years or more, adding more values to our lifes.

I want to know your attitude about Sri Lanka.? - Yahoo Answers

Mr Foxhill said According to my view, sri lanka is the best country in the world.there isn't any other country like sri lanka.

Sri lankan people are the best friendly people in the world.Sinhalese based culture fulfill the all needs of the people.When we are talking about the natural beauty, i think there isn't any other beautiful country like sri lanka.Added to that, we are having a long history with us almost 2500years or more, adding more values to our lifes.

That Mr.Foxhill from Yahoo Answers? Are you seriously serious?

They should grant you a sticky thread for providing this credible source . . :rofl:

rofl128420417966490000.jpg

A sequel to SL Vs Nepal ?

Change the title to South Asia otherwise it will become a troll fest.

why? South Asia is in the world, so by precedence Sri Lanka is the best country in South Asia too.

for every nationalist.....his country is best....so, no need of opening such threads...:tup:

Yeah Its best in South Asia that was why i was telling you to change the title(you can do whatever you want)

I was telling you that by being the best country in the world, it is implied that Sri Lanka is also the best country in South Asia.

It is not necessary to state and obvious implication.

Abhi ye thread me sab troll karenge tab aap kahi nahi dikhoge chachaji :sarcastic:

When Indians can open threads claiming Super Power than what's problem with this thread.

HUH????
This guy is a new member,will get trolled unnecessarily,He can post whatever he wants i dont have any problem. :coffee:
Aur app use sahi rasta dikhane ki bajaye aur bhatka rahe hai