What's new

Sri Lanka in the top list of binge drinking

The prohibition leads to people to abuse illegal substances like moonshine and country liqueur, Which is more dangerous and leads to death.. I've read somewhere that in India it's quite common for mass deaths by alcohol poisoning due to moonshine

Even though liquor is not so prohibited and relatively accessible to many people we can see the "Wel Fanta" culture. I think it is an attitude issue.

I did try the Srilankan arrack once.... it was good...

I heard someone say the way we drink in Sri Lanka is wrong. What say you? Curious about this topic.

The issue is most Lankans binge drink, they just drink to get sloshed.. Even though there is a established drinking culture there, The concept of unless you finish the bottle it's not on attitude borders on alcoholism, That mind set which i think needs to be changed

15-matches-packed-into-33-days-clearly-arranged-as-a-result-of-people-complaining-about-7-match-series-2012-commonwealth-bank-one-day-international-cricket-series-7.jpg

Southern stand MCG.. Wow!! memories!!.. :victory:

Even though liquor is not so prohibited and relatively accessible to many people we can see the "Wel Fanta" culture. I think it is an attitude issue.

Lol.. that sounds nasty

whatever,u guys never listen.
thankx for posting that link .. i can read and write tamil...Tamilnadu border is just 3 km from my room.......
good for yuvan shankar raja....i know a tamil muslim from nearby hosur...he seems more interested in the sufferings of muslims in kashmir,Palestine or in central african rep than tamils of Ceylon....this is what happened in kashmir,bangladesh ,syria,egypt and in ceylon..they are brainwashed by madrassawathis and made to believe that religion comes first than ethnicity or nationality...and screwing hatred against their non muslim bethrens...in ceylon,they were used as spies in l.t.te by the ceylon army....
a lot of them are working as labourers in gulf and usually they are pro pakistan and even supporting pakistan team in pak-srilanka cricket match....manlion may be one among them...

The issue is most Lankans binge drink, they just drink to get sloshed.. Even though there is a established drinking culture there, The concept of unless you finish the bottle it's not on attitude borders on alcoholism, That mind set which i think needs to be changed

How about the drinking culture in Aussie?

Lol.. that sounds nasty

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

How about the drinking culture in Aussie?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aussies drink a lot and have a very vibrant drinking culture but it's beer thats consumed largely, Helps when you have so much of a choice when it comes to beer and wine.. It's not to say that there is'nt a problem of alcoholism here, Actually the indigenous population has huge problems with alcohol abuse.. Simply because as a people they're new to drinking and it is thought physically they're not evolved yet for alcohol consumption

In my University here in England we drink during almost every weekend..Friday is the cheap night , that's when we all get smashed and then wake up in the morning with people we`ve never seen before

thankx for posting that link .. i can read and write tamil...Tamilnadu border is just 3 km from my room.......
good for yuvan shankar raja....i know a tamil muslim from nearby hosur...he seems more interested in the sufferings of muslims in kashmir,Palestine or in central african rep than tamils of Ceylon....this is what happened in kashmir,bangladesh ,syria,egypt and in ceylon..they are brainwashed by madrassawathis and made to believe that religion comes first than ethnicity or nationality...and screwing hatred against their non muslim bethrens...in ceylon,they were used as spies in l.t.te by the ceylon army....
a lot of them are working as labourers in gulf and usually they are pro pakistan and even supporting pakistan team in pak-srilanka cricket match....manlion may be one among them...
A daru thread :D
@Imran Khan - Come hither :cheers:

Hmmm, today is friday. Thanks OP for reminding me to get some .... :angel:

Beer is a worst of them.
TAKE IT BACK :mad:
j/k

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom