What's new

Sri Lanka demands War Crimes against India’s IPKF

for God sake when was this issue started, the Tamils of both INDIA and SL where using this as their fishing grounds for over melanium now, and the issue started recently in the last 20 - 30 years. reason, we lost the right to eneter the fishing gound which was hystorically our too when INDIA handed katchateve to SL. until its was in INDIAs hand both countries people fished there with out trouble and now you guys claim exclusive rights to the fishing ground which should have been shared.
I say you guys return Katchatheve to INDIA and problem will be solved, we will not butcher your Tamil fishermen as you do to our fisher men

Sri Lankan waters aren't shared with anyone, stay away from SL waters and let our Tamil fishermen to catch their full harvest.

I don't want to respond but you forced me to do that. First if TN is separate nation next moment SL would be our land , 2 nd thing if India threatening us (tamils) will join with China league and screwing up India properly. China will dominate IOR and Bay of Bengal you want this 2 be happen?.
lets not play the dirty game with fools. he just posted some thing out of his ignorace. all this are hypothetical and noting is gona happen in real.
but we can make the Shingalese suffer from their own mistakes of killing millions by exposing their cowardness to kill unarmed civilians

Sri Lankan waters aren't shared with anyone, stay away from SL waters and let our Tamil fishermen to catch their full harvest.
then its our right to take back the island which we gave you with the right for our men to fish there.

then its our right to take back the island which we gave you with the right for our men to fish there.

Have you ever read this agreement? I have read this, it clearly tells no rights on fishing in each others waters!
search for that agreement and read it!

lets not play the dirty game with fools. he just posted some thing out of his ignorace. all this are hypothetical and noting is gona happen in real.
but we can make the Shingalese suffer from their own mistakes of killing millions by exposing their cowardness to kill unarmed civilians.

I would gladly be called a ignorant fool rather than to live in wishful utopia .... Jai Hind

Lol i really liked you intelligence,

IPKF The IPKF suffered around 1,200 killed in action and several thousand wounded. The LTTE casualties are not known reliably but it is assumed that approximately 8000-11000 were killed and several thousand were injured.

Dont know how your fantasy turned a well documented fact in Army Records and records in public.

I dont know what you are fantasizing may be IPKF capturing Jaffna from LTTE (when LTTE was not holding Jaffna), a good piece of imagination that is..or was it one of your bed time stories? :D

May be your own Indian high commissioner Dixit must be fantasizing when he was writing the book.....Or do u really know who dixit was? Commenting on IPKF in SL without knwing Dixit? .....well nothing to get surprised, rest of your mates here are no different.

I didnt say LTTE had lesser casualties. May be 8000 or even more than that yet IPKF misadventure was disastrous for indian army. That is why i said IA cant survive in SL jungles. IA lost its men at a staggering rate. You ppl should not hate Premadasa he was actually helping you..:D :D

Also you cant decide who wins by the number of casualties. Even in Vietnam war, vietnam guarillas lost more men than US army still they won.

when you know that there is a ongoing war between INDIA and PAKISTAN, who ever your friend is both INDIA and PAKISTAN, you should have said I will not support or horbour each others war machines, in your shore. when you did the opposite by supporting PAKISTAN and being an ally to PAKISTAN the moment you harboured their ship and that is a open declaration of war with INDIA from the SL side.

It is our decision for whom to support. SL’s stand is that we will respect the territorial intergrity of any country in SA. Pakistan’s territorial intergrity was challenged and we did help them. Just because india is the fat boy in SA, we wont tolerate aggression. That is what u call guts not hiding behind a saree when bullets are coming for u. So u helped militants because we respected pakistan’s territorial rights? Not out of love? hmmm

Those Jaffna and Vanni Tamils showed you the middle finger for the past 40 years and you could have not done with the LTTE yourself unless 9 other nations supported you with military equipments and finaincial support.
Did you forgot that LTTE had their own SUBmariNE development program that your army unearthed. SL even in its future too can not build a sub on your own, Tamils out weigh you both in mental and physical abilities.

ofcourse we are INDIANs (you dont have to worry about who we are).
we are Tamils like some say we are Gujarati, Marathi, Assame, that is the reason the states of INDIA was divided based on Luingustic lines, and thats how the federal structure of MY(OUR) nation INDIA works.

We shoved their middle finger in their own ***. Afterall LTTE was showing the middle finger to the tamil civilians there and u helped them.

If LTTE ever showed the middle finger then that was to India. they thrived on u, killed ur ppl, killed your leader and still some of u still support him. :)LTTE has killed more indians than Ajmal Kasab did in Mumbai bombings..:blink:

Do u really read the posts in this ‘defence’ forum? I had refuted your 40years claim in a different post and without replying to that u make the same ridiculous claim again. Were u hoping by this time other readers had forgotten that I kicked ur **** hard?

Here again ‘boy’,
LTTE was about to be vanished when india intervined and helped them in 1987. Had india did not do that u little boy would be wondering what LTTE is.
The final war was done in less than 3 years. Not many countries prepared to sell weapons to us because of propaganda. We were always into peace talks LTTE invested in that. LTTE was helped by India giving intelligence, weaponry and training against a badly equipped ceremonial like army in early 80s. Still they couldn’t win over us. TN helped them continuosly still we won. Also the LTTE was trained in Israel.
U mean LTTE were building BIG toy sub and if they did finish it they woudnt have died like pussies in the lagoon? You may be ignorant on these things if u import the parts, and bring foreign experts u might be able to build a sub.

Yet u always cry like an abused school girl that u are getting a spanking on your buttocks. And dont fantazise SL army men raping your women..they have better standards..:wave:

That is one statement that i have to agree with the Shingalese. We as citizens of INDIA had tied our hands when you killed our brothers, raped our sisters, etc. Had we been a seperate nation, we would have made you run for peace talks rather than letting you kill our blood lines in SL when we watched you do that.

That means u had nothing to say to the rest of my post? If u have terrorist bro u have to bear that.....after all werent ur 'bros' killed ur prie minister and 1000+ ind men? dont feel for them. And when ur terro bros took civilians as a human shield, still u feel for ur terror bro....:bad:

at the sea my fello country man, our citizens(fishermen) are butchered like seals in the sea near katchatheve, it was our leaderships mistake to have given the island to SL in the first place.

You first fantasized SL army raping ur women in TN and then to u bullets are bombs.....ha ha....:rofl::rofl:...u knw dear boy, u cant bomb using rifles....OMG never thought id have to tell that to one in a 'defence 'forum....

U re a like those tribes in amazon who fantazise giant birds when ever they sea an aeroplane....:)

we are not entering their land areas and settling there to change their demograpy as in the case with BD.
comparing them is like apples and orenges.

but u go to their area and steal their fish leaving the Tamil fishermen in Northern SL hungry....what a brotherhood.

its the sea and thats where the fishermens lively hood resides and after all historically that part of the sea where cold and warm currents meat is where the fishes are abundant and it was our leaders mistake to have given it in a silver plater to the SL.
Nobody give any sea area to SL, its our right. After all Mr.deluded ashokdevi, nothing called historical bounderies do exist.

Where's your "SL Tamils are our brothers & sisters" concept when your countrymen stealing SL Tamil fishermen's catch entering illegally in to Sri Lankan waters ? Here's a video what your "SL Tamils brothers" say about your countrymen's acts.

i was about to paste that link...:tup:....they will try a funny argument like most of the time....just like Deluded AshokDEVI

I don't want to respond but you forced me to do that. First if TN is separate nation next moment SL would be our land , 2 nd thing if India threatening us (tamils) will join with China league and screwing up India properly. China will dominate IOR and Bay of Bengal you want this 2 be happen?.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:......

Be happy u re with the larger india, if TN has achieved anything at all it would be because of the policies of the central government. Had TN was on their own, ur corrupt politicians would have turned TN upside down..
And all the tamil cinema actors would be in politics that it would be hard to distinguish between a Tamil comedy film from TN politics...:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

See deluded AshokDEVI is the first to talk about hypothetical world...:shout:

but we can make the Shingalese suffer from their own mistakes of killing millions by exposing their cowardness to kill unarmed civilians.

DeludedAshok Devi canot understand that cowardice means hiding behind civilians to save ones sorry *** like their terra bros did....:lol:

And you make ur tamil bros in SL jobless.....:blink:

:blah::blah:

Back
Top Bottom