What's new

Sri Lanka demands War Crimes against India’s IPKF

dont talk like that. TN being a part of india is good for us.
That is one statement that i have to agree with the Shingalese. We as citizens of INDIA had tied our hands when you killed our brothers, raped our sisters, etc. Had we been a seperate nation, we would have made you run for peace talks rather than letting you kill our blood lines in SL when we watched you do that.

I dont get that India is 100x stronger than Sri Lanka, but India not doing anything when Sri Lanka drops bombs on Indians?? Can anyone explain?

When did Sri Lanka bomb Indian citizens?
at the sea my fello country man, our citizens(fishermen) are butchered like seals in the sea near katchatheve, it was our leaderships mistake to have given the island to SL in the first place.

I dont get that India is 100x stronger than Sri Lanka, but India not doing anything when Sri Lanka drops bombs on Indians?? Can anyone explain?

Stupid like you have no limits so don't discuss about international issues. Upto your level just discuss about drones attack , NATO attack on your troops , OBL raid etc... ok why Pakistan remains silent for all those incidents. Being a US citizen is qualification to kill anybody at Pakistan? and you having big standing army , missiles and nukes but yo can't protect your people its really pathetic. Balochistan and sindh province people tolerate such shame hence they seeking freeland in full fledged manner ,is it true . Can anyone explain?

at the sea my fello country man, our citizens(fishermen) are butchered like seals in the sea near katchatheve, it was our leaderships mistake to have given the island to SL in the first place.

Er....firing on fisherman is different from bombing Indian citizens. Bombing would mean SL airforce intruding Indian air space which will have disastrous consequences for SL

Besides Indian BSF does the same on the Bangladesh border, so i consider the fisherman killings as a mistake of both SL and Indian Govt.

Er....firing on fisherman is different from bombing Indian citizens. Bombing would mean SL airforce intruding Indian air space which will have disastrous consequences for SL

Besides Indian BSF does the same on the Bangladesh border, so i consider the fisherman killings as a mistake of both SL and Indian Govt.
we are not entering their land areas and settling there to change their demograpy as in the case with BD.
comparing them is like apples and orenges.
its the sea and thats where the fishermens lively hood resides and after all historically that part of the sea where cold and warm currents meat is where the fishes are abundant and it was our leaders mistake to have given it in a silver plater to the SL.

That is one statement that i have to agree with the Shingalese. We as citizens of INDIA had tied our hands when you killed our brothers, raped our sisters, etc. Had we been a seperate nation, we would have made you run for peace talks rather than letting you kill our blood lines in SL when we watched you do that.

Sadly you are not in reality and all you do is... :blah::blah::blah: as per your post if TN was a separate nation you would have declared a war and saved all the brothers and sisters.... it will not be so simple :disagree:. Have you once thought if you were a separate nation who will be your biggest threat :azn: ..... Yes, it would be India with whom you would be sharing borders and resources... :agree: if you still want war... srilanka would get help from big India and you would have to fight two nations.... and for remaining part i leave it to your imagination... :pop: so get out of your wishful thinking and start living in reality... and yes i am v.sorry to have to burst your bubble :angel:

we are not entering their land areas and settling there to change their demograpy as in the case with BD.
comparing them is like apples and orenges.
its the sea and thats where the fishermens lively hood resides and after all historically that part of the sea where cold and warm currents meat is where the fishes are abundant and it was our leaders mistake to have given it in a silver plater to the SL.

Where's your "SL Tamils are our brothers & sisters" concept when your countrymen stealing SL Tamil fishermen's catch entering illegally in to Sri Lankan waters ? Here's a video what your "SL Tamils brothers" say about your countrymen's acts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's your "SL Tamils are our brothers & sisters" concept when your countrymen stealing SL Tamil fishermen's catch entering illegally in to Sri Lankan waters ? Here's a video what your SL Tamils brothers say about your countrymen's acts.
for God sake when was this issue started, the Tamils of both INDIA and SL where using this as their fishing grounds for over melanium now, and the issue started recently in the last 20 - 30 years. reason, we lost the right to eneter the fishing gound which was hystorically our too when INDIA handed katchateve to SL. until its was in INDIAs hand both countries people fished there with out trouble and now you guys claim exclusive rights to the fishing ground which should have been shared.
I say you guys return Katchatheve to INDIA and problem will be solved, we will not butcher your Tamil fishermen as you do to our fisher men

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly you are not in reality and all you do is... :blah::blah::blah: as per your post if TN was a separate nation you would have declared a war and saved all the brothers and sisters.... it will not be so simple :disagree:. Have you once thought if you were a separate nation who will be your biggest threat :azn: ..... Yes, it would be India with whom you would be sharing borders and resources... :agree: if you still want war... srilanka would get help from big India and you would have to fight two nations.... and for remaining part i leave it to your imagination... :pop: so get out of your wishful thinking and start living in reality... and yes i am v.sorry to have to burst your bubble :angel:

I don't want to respond but you forced me to do that. First if TN is separate nation next moment SL would be our land , 2 nd thing if India threatening us (tamils) will join with China league and screwing up India properly. China will dominate IOR and Bay of Bengal you want this 2 be happen?.

Back
Top Bottom