What's new

Sri Lanka Air Force on High Alert Over Mass UFO (Aliens) Sightings

I started abusing? which abusing word I have used? I said in my first post that" Associating scientific thing with religion is stupidity".
Can you please let me what is abusive word in this sentence?

I think I wrote ridiculing and abusing, yes depending on how it's used it is abuse.

@indian_foxhound am not in shri lanka or am not shri lankan.... Am human hybrid.... About the UFO seen over shri lanka is not normal.... Pleiadians told my team that zetan reticula greys took over majority of china, indonesia and now shri lanka.... Their biggest target is india. They try to enter india from all sides. Punjab (which is near to pak), (kolkatta near to china and bangladesh), shri lanka, manipur etc etc. They latest news is that they indeed took over parts of manipur.... Manipur has majority of oldest pyramid temples. Manipur emits negative energy which zetans likes.... The zetans been targeted by all beings. Only reptilians support zetans and even made zetans slave. Reptilians use Cobra sign on their uniform while zetans use pyramid and now they use king cobra under pyramid.... Zetans knew that indians are easy target to rule. If they show any trick to indians than indians will worship them as gods.... But pleiadians wont let them take over india.... India is worlds largest positive faith energy producer (thanks to the million temples).... Infact mr billy met pleiadians in india near the ashram temple. Pleiadians told billy that there will be nuclear world war and 3 most famous presidents will die in that nuclear war.... Pleiadians dont want this war to take place.... So pleiadians doing its best to eliminate E.L.F (extreme low frequency)....
Psychedelic Adventure: Billy Meier's Intergalactic Time Travel Adventures With The Pleiadians

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom