What's new

Sri Lanka Air Force on High Alert Over Mass UFO (Aliens) Sightings

i just watched the video through proxy server, well thats not Alien thats 'Jinn' , another creature of Allah (we Muslims believe it) and there many proves that Jinn exist in the world and it is another prove, check video and read details on 'Jinn'.

The heights of idiocy.

@isro2222 help help they are coming eat us. The Number you are dialing is busy in eating minds of others.

We are doom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Breaking News: This news now confirmed non other than but LolDOG::omghaha:
hC0106396

I can't agree with this. Sri Lanka is totally a green country and pollution is lower compared to other countries in the world.
reason behind this various colour rains is >> Sri Lanka Red Rain: Algae found in meteors - Emirates 24/7

nature dont recognize man made boundaries, you have India china and other developing and hugely polluted countries in your vicinity. as for as the link is concern, I dont want to comment on it.

You can't call something idiotic just because it fall beyond your line of thought ...

I call it like it is. That being said, I should have been mature enough to not do so publicly.

what are you saying ? My religious view is heights of idiocy ? dam you are too smarta$$

Being a fairly well educated (I would assume) representative of your nation and believing that magical beings exist is in fact, idiocy.

Anyhow that is all off topic and I think religion and off shoot topics are banned anyway.

he is new member in PDF, we will give him hard lesson here.
Well. I do not think he says anything wrong. it is pure stupidity to associate all thing with religion. Religion is for spiritual purpose not for scientific purpose.

Well. I do not think he said anything wrong. it is pure stupidity to associate all thing with religion. Religion is for spiritual purpose not for scientific purpose.

another smarta$$ , it is stupidity when someone is talking from religion view and another person comparing it with scientific view and calling other guy idiot.

Back
Top Bottom