What's new

Spotted: India's Ratan Tata in Honda car

Dont know whats wrong if he onces uses Honda Car

Ratan Tata is lover of Cars...he own honda, ferrari, mercedes, Volvo and many other cars for personal use. His collection of cars includes SUVs to Highspeed cars.

I dont know why i cant post a link about a article from autocarindia.com to show his carziness of having different cars.

u cant post links until u reach 15 posts..or maybe its 30...

If Ratan TATA had any idea that using a Honda car would have been such a serious issue in PDF... I am sure he might have stopped using CAR (let alone Honda)

According to this topic "RAHUL BAJAJ" should be riding "BAJAJ AUTO" :D

BTW can somebody tell me how to insert pictures/images?

Well... His personal choice to drive whichever car he wants.

However the media/other companies are gonna use this against Tata now...

According to this topic "RAHUL BAJAJ" should be riding "BAJAJ AUTO" :D

BTW can somebody tell me how to insert pictures/images?

Click on the this and paste the link of your pic.

picturelink.jpg

Yeah...so according to some, Honda Accord(it seems from 1st pic) is better than Jaguars & Land Rovers :hitwall:

maybe he wants to save on gas

Damn, there goes the logic out of the window. Running into financial problems means the product is not good or the people responsible running the business r not good...go figure it out. Aston Martin sold its stake recently bcz of some 'financial problems' so it must be a piece of trash as well ? Ford India & Honda in India r going through a lean phase for last 2 years whereas Hyundai, Tata & Mahindra r picking up in terms of market share ? Wht does tht imply. As I said, there goes logic out of the window :disagree:

ok man give it up, Jag and Land Rover are British products built by British companies, Tata owning the whole or part of it doesnt make it India company. when someone goes to a Jag dealership in NY he doesnt say hey I am going to buy an Indian car!!

He has money. He can buy whatever he likes. He can even buy a Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Mitsibushi or a Honda. This as a news is a comedy.

Surprising only Honda, he should at least have a ferrari or some private aircraft like ambanis

Oh uncle... he has a collection of cars including 508bhp Jaguar XFR sports saloon... No one knows what the heck he was doing driving this crappy Jap tin can ....some paparazzi clicked it and someone yellow bottomed journalist made a news item out of it.

Read more here: A joyride with Ratan Tata - Hindustan Times

maybe he wants to save on gas

ok man give it up, Jag and Land Rover are British products built by British companies, Tata owning the whole or part of it doesnt make it India company. when someone goes to a Jag dealership in NY he doesnt say hey I am going to buy an Indian car!!

No one speaks like that.

If I buy a Ford, I do not shout that hey I am going to buy an American car.
I like the car. I buy it.

The ownership is eventually American.

And such is the case with JLR. The money comes to India. So, it is an Indian Car now. Advertising it or not is Tata's internal strategy affair.

Why is Pakistan making a heck of it?

By the way? Here's a joke on Pakistani Automobile Sector. (No offense meant to anyone. Just for gigs)

Q. Have you heard of the great Automobile Giant in Pakistan that is renowned world over?

A. No. I guess....

Reply: Neither have the Pakistanis.

:P

Ratan Tata has got more than 10 cars...some of them are..
Ferrari California, Maserati Quattroporte,Cadillac XLR
Chrysler Sebring, Land Rover Freelander, Mercedes 500 SL, Mercedes S-class, Tata Indigo Marina.........lols

Why would some one like ratan Tata buy Indian cars? Is there any reason for him to risk his life?:pop:

Why would some one like ratan Tata buy Indian cars? Is there any reason for him to risk his life?:pop:

Why should some one like you should be worried about his life and wellbeing.He is another one of those Chanakyan Indian.:lol:

Of course. There are a lot of reasons.

1. He is Rich.
2. He is Generous and does lots of Charity work.
3. He has given Indians lots of pride by taking over MANY western companies and reversing the trend.
4. He is amongst the biggest visionaries India has.
5. He is amongst the greatest businessmen from India.

and many more.

So, in Bangladeshi Logic (as used by you above), yes, there are a lot of reasons for him to risk his life.

P.S. Honda is Japanese. :P

Also,

Tata Motors has a 40-year heritage in Bangladesh, having introduced its buses in 1972. There are about 53,000 Tata commercial vehicles on Bangladesh roads. The company is today the market leader with a 70 percent market share.

Why should some one like you should be worried about his life and wellbeing.He is another one of those Chanakyan Indian.:lol:

Where do U get the conclusion that I would be worried about a chanakyan? I was just rationally trying to deduce why he won't go for Indian cars. Btw does he support Indian hegemonism. If not then he can be considered as a good chanakya IMO.:pop:

Of course. Both Jag and Land rover went into financiial problems which is why they were sold off by ford.

Honda never did and it wont be sold to anyone anytime soon. British cars were killed off by Japanese cars long ago.

And after Tata took over, Jaguar and Land Rover have been on the right track. New Jaguar XJ/XF new Range Rover Evoque and Range Rover are selling like hot cakes. But yeah USP of these cars is them being British. But maybe Tata has better business acumen that maybe one of the world's biggest automotive company didn't have?

By the way I can't think of any Canadian Automobile company that is remotely famous? Right mr. Wright?

@Topic,

So what's the big deal? He is driving Honda because Japanese cars are reliable and economical to run. So, he's just being Indian here :P And he even flies a full Cessna which is not owned by his company? So what's the big deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do U get the conclusion that I would be worried about a chanakyan? I was just rationally trying to deduce why he won't go for Indian cars.

ratan_tata_driving_20101016.jpg

Here is an old picture of TATA Indigo Marina he owns.He also uses a White Honda Civic,Black Accord and a Silver Camry.These are the some other high end luxury car he owns Ferrari California,Maserati Quattroporte.Cadillac XLR,Chrysler Sebring,Land Rover Freelander,Mercedes 500 SL,Mercedes S-class.

Btw does he support Indian hegemonism. If not then he can be considered as a good chanakya IMO.:pop:

I suppose he does.

Where do U get the conclusion that I would be worried about a chanakyan? I was just rationally trying to deduce why he won't go for Indian cars.

ratan_tata_driving_20101016.jpg

Here is an old picture of TATA Indigo Marina he owns.He also uses a White Honda Civic,Black Accord and a Silver Camry.These are the some other high end luxury car he owns Ferrari California,Maserati Quattroporte.Cadillac XLR,Chrysler Sebring,Land Rover Freelander,Mercedes 500 SL,Mercedes S-class.

Btw does he support Indian hegemonism. If not then he can be considered as a good chanakya IMO.:pop:

I suppose he does.

Back
Top Bottom