What's new

Spot-fixing/Match-fixing scandal

Salman Butt & Kamran Akmal seem to be confirmed. It is unsure how Aamer and Asif were dragged into this..if they truly were.

did you see the no balls that mr.Amir bowled, wow i am amazed, thats the end of this mans career, stupid and idiotic is the only word I can think off.

did you see the no balls that mr.Amir bowled, wow i am amazed, thats the end of this mans career, stupid and idiotic is the only word I can think off.

I don't think we can be so sure of that after what Afridi did and got away with.

It is Possible that the Video has been made after the Match ..

Because the Video was released after the finish of 3rd day.

May be it is Game Plan

ya where is Batman right now lol Love to read his comments on this, this is what he will say - The RAW planned all this, the money on the table is Indian rupess, the RAW genetically modified Amer so that he will bowl a no ball whenever Delhi presses a button, this is another conspiracy by Mossad to ruin Pakistan lol Jokes :P

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

I don't think we can be so sure of that after what Afridi did and got away with.

The ICC has made it clear, life bans will be handed out to those who are involved, This is no longer in PCB territory, the ICC will not leave anyone this time.

some one will be banned,it's sure.coz two players were caught in pic with that bookie.another names can be revealed

How much sins the angels be writing assigned to Pakistanis on their shoulders, they be working over time. :lol:

Unfortunately guys, I hate to say it, but this is the end of Pakistani cricket. Even if the culprit's are punished, the people have lost trust on the PCB and the Players, and I doubt thats coming back soon. England will not allow PCB to host any matches on English soil anymore and I really dont think any other nation will opt to do so too. I am really surprised with Amer, a player of his quality needs to do all this, at this age wow wonder what he would have done when he got older. Life ban all this disgusting people who have no shame and love for their nation.

no escape for these player....don't know how they face the public. Hope govt send armored car to drop them home...and provide protection...Last time people rained down eggs and shoes on Akram and Saleem Malik house...

pak cricket in future will remain under scan.presently game is changed into proffession

Unfortunately guys, I hate to say it, but this is the end of Pakistani cricket. Even if the culprit's are punished, the people have lost trust on the PCB and the Players, and I doubt thats coming back soon. England will not allow PCB to host any matches on English soil anymore and I really dont think any other nation will opt to do so too. I am really surprised with Amer, a player of his quality needs to do all this, at this age wow wonder what he would have done when he got older. Life ban all this disgusting people who have no shame and love for their nation.

Amir who made fasted 50th wicket in first class international match. How he ruined his carrier.................a shame.
PCB chairman was controversial since day one. But this guy soooooo stubborn, doesn't want to leave. This is stupid Zardari who need to replace this " Sifarshi maaj ". and not doing..

ya where is Batman right now lol Love to read his comments on this, this is what he will say - The RAW planned all this, the money on the table is Indian rupess, the RAW genetically modified Amer so that he will bowl a no ball whenever Delhi presses a button, this is another conspiracy by Mossad to ruin Pakistan lol Jokes :P

So whenever Indians bowl no bowl, they are genetically modified by ISI?? Hilarious!

Malining a world class talent by taking a No bowl as evidence is just hilarious! Trend is very clear!
* Srilanka Tour > Elegations mostly by indian media
* Australia Tour > Elegations
* Champions Trophy (when India desperatly wanted Pakistan to win from Australia but Pakistan lost) > Elegations mostly by Indian media
* And now England > Elegations,

Last edited:
Is there any specific reason for Pakistan players being caught involved in such acts?
:blink:

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

The ICC has made it clear, life bans will be handed out to those who are involved, This is no longer in PCB territory, the ICC will not leave anyone this time.

ICC has lost its balls!:hitwall:

pak cricket in future will remain under scan.presently game is changed into proffession

Yaar its in India too , you saved Kapil Dav and hanged Azharuddin on match fixing , both were involved. yes currently no scandals

So whenever Indians bowl no bowl, they are genetically modifies by ISI?? Hilarious!

Malining a world class talent by taking a No bowl as evidence is just hilarious! Trend is very clear!
* Srilanka Tour > Elegations mostly by indian media
* Australia Tour > Elegations
* Champions Trophy (when India desperatly wanted Pakistan to win from Australia but Pakistan lost) > Elegations mostly by Indian media
* And now England > Elegations,

but isi couldnt place the bookies:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Is there any specific reason for Pakistan players being caught involved in such acts?
:blink:

It is really really surprising!!!!!!!!!

Pakistan cricket seems under fire in these recent years, but not even once they have been proved guilty!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom