What's new

Spiritual Science

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigonaqvi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear members of the defence forum, we are all living in a very rapidly growing world. It has both advantages and disadvantages. I would like to create a new thread Spiritual Science with a hope that the members will appreciate this.

amigonaqvi

you might wanna start off by explaining what is spiritual science

Isn't "Spiritual Science" an oxymoron?

(An oxymoron is a figure of speech that combines contradictory terms.)

You are talking about Sufism, Hypnatism, Yoga or which field. ????

When you start questioning yourself who am i ? Why i am here ? If someone cut my legs my legs will be gone..i will feel pain but i am still there ..if some one removes my eye ,i cant see but i am still there ..i am living in this body but i am not the body ..then who i am ? I am a spirit .. If i am a spirit then how can someone destroy me ? no one can destroy you ..but they can destroy your body ..so what will happen to me when my body destroyed ? Now you go on searching answers for these questions ..you will be on your way to spiritual science

Religion is a part of spiritual science ..although it has been coated with sugar to attract mass ..still it is the practical and major source from which human souls recieve spiritual dose ..

^^ you are talking about nonexistance of spirit.. Good now tell me who are you ? Most of your body is water ..rest consist of soil material ..you mean to say you are nothing but dirt and water ?

You are talking about Sufism, Hypnatism, Yoga or which field. ????

Don't worry. I'm sure he means "just" Islam . If you want proof, talk about Hinduism or Christianity ( or whatever ). I bet my two manjigglies that he's going to puff up like a balloon on a hot summer day.

^^ now the question comes to mind who called it God ? I will call that power as 'higher spirit' ..i will accept the presence of higher spirit..and reject the presence of god .. So the question comes by the word ' God' what do you mean ?

if you want to create a thread, just create it and give enough description to clarify the purpose of your thread. Your first post is not making sense to me as the information you provided is very little. So when you want to create a thread and it is not violating the forum rules, go to members club and create a thread providing enough information to begin with

Make sure it's not in religious context or it will be deleted immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom