What's new

Special Operator from SSW dies as his parachute fails to open.

One of SSG's most decorated commanders Brigadier Tariq Mahmood, died the same way in 1989.

TM2.jpg

I read of this somewhere - Case of exploding mangoes perhaps .

This happened during a demonstration or a function I think.

Not so long ago,a newly wed girl died in a similiar way,along with her trainer,with her husband watching,while the couple was celebrating their honeymoon.
RIP Soldier.

Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord; They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah: And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the Martyr's glory is in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve. (Koran 3:169-170)

Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord; They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah: And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the Martyr's glory is in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve. (Koran 3:169-170)

That is a beautiful excerpt from the Koran. Very similar to an excerpt from the Gita

Please do share it; I've read some of the Indian Scriptures (the Upanishads I think they were called) a long time ago - Beautiful ! :)

"After attaining Me, the great souls never return to this temporary world, which is full of miseries, because they have achieved the highest perfection. From the highest planet in the material world down to the lowest, all are places of misery wherein repeated birth and death take place. But one who attains to My abode never takes birth again and is relinquished to peace" Bhagvad Gita, Chapter 8

Back
Top Bottom