What's new

Special: Eye on China, India building 8 ALGs in Arunachal Pradesh

Enemy

Reaction score
Facing Chinese threat on the eastern border that recently saw deep incursions by the People’s Liberation Army (PLA), the Centre is finally paying attention to speed up the construction of eight Advance Landing Grounds (ALGs) and road network in Arunachal Pradesh.

Sharing 1,080 kilometre-long strategically important border with China, Arunachal is one among the only two states — the other being Sikkim — that doesn’t have either rail or air network with the rest of the country. Due to difficult terrain, the road network leading up to the border areas is either very bad or doesn’t exist at all.

On the other hand, China, having the advantage of the Tibetan plateau, has built up excellent connectivity right up to the border.

The eight ALGs that India wants to construct and make operational expeditiously are located in strategically important areas of Aalo, Ziro, Mechuka, Tuting Walong, Passighat, Vijoynagar and Tawang.

Conceding the ever present Chinese threat, Arunachal Pradesh chief minister Nabam Tuki said, “Out of these eight ALGs, surfacing of Vijoynagar, the southernmost border point in Arunachal, has already been done and is made functional. Tenders for all other ALGs barring Tawang have been floated by the Government of India and construction will start in October this year.”

Apart from Tawang, all the other ALGs will have the facility of operating fixed wing aircraft. The ALG at Tawang will operate only rotary helicopters. Besides serving as key landing points for Indian defence forces in times of need, three of the eight ALGs – Aalo, Passighat and Ziro — will also help boost tourist traffic to Arunachal that has immense tourism potential.

Apart from the ALGs, Arunachal Pradesh government is also working hard to operationalize two civilian airports – one at Tezu in Lohit district and another one, a bigger airport at Holongi, some 15 kilometre from capital Itanagar.

Ideally, Arunachal Pradesh would have got its first airport at Banderdewa near Itanagar but for technical reasons – the site allowed only one single way landing and take-off air strip.

“We have identified 400 hectares of land at alternative site of Holongi. Hopefully, the airport will be completed by 2015,” Tuki said.

dna special: With an eye on China, India speeds up infrastructure in Arunachal Pradesh - India - DNA

Is that you in the pic??

No Just a random Chinese college girl meeting her lifetime true love in local college in China, its typical in China nowadays, Chinese girl consider African man as cool foreigner, thus, love to dating them and making half blood baby with them:yay:

No Just a random Chinese college girl meeting her lifetime true love in local college in China, its typical in China nowadays, Chinese girl consider African man as cool foreigner, thus, love to dating them and making half blood baby with them:yay:

Ok, congrats to you and your African boyfriend... I think there are quite a lot of Africans (about 800 million of'em) that would be happy to move to China.. You should take them in.

But the blacks are angry with you whitey boyz? They are openly calling for race war so that blacky can teach whitey boyz a lesson.:bunny:

White people don't do too good in a race war. We usually end up annihilating the other side with unrelenting vigor... Please don't try us.

If Blacks are going to get enraged at White people because a MESTIZO HISPANIC *defended* himself, then so be it, I'll be happy to defend myself too.

White people don't do too good in a race war. We usually end up annihilating the other side with unrelenting vigor... Please don't try us.

If Blacks are going to get enraged at White people because a MESTIZO HISPANIC *defended* himself, then so be it, I'll be happy to defend myself too.

I am not black .

And with the DHS and Obama Regime favoring Blacks and passing laws like NDAA which enable torture,detention and murder without warrant ,and trying to disarm the American public I would say otherwise.

Seems the odds are in favor of Blacks . And in a matter of time you will see race wars break out in inner city zones. Already Blacks have this victim mentality just like muslims and will be out for vengeance . Its a matter of time that the economic crisis of usa will transform into race wars for Obama will want diversion from his Corrupt legacy.

I am not black

Congrats, I'm not sure why you think I care. There are many good, patriotic, freedom-loving Blacks in America. They don't usually wave the flags of four different countries.....

and passing laws like NDAA which enable torture,detention and murder without warrant

Who enforces those laws? White people? If a race war happens what do you think those White people would do?

and trying to disarm the American public I would say otherwise.

Not gonna happen, and this in particular has been over-hyped. Obama doesn't have the guts when virtually 100% of Americans would be against mandatory removal of all private firearms, and even if this happened, what percentage of the military is White? Somewhere close to 80%, so again, Whites will never lose a potential race war.

Congrats, I'm not sure why you think I care. There are many good, patriotic, freedom-loving Blacks in America. They don't usually wave the flags of four different countries.....

Who enforces those laws? White people? If a race war happens what do you think those White people would do?

Not gonna happen, and this in particular has been over-hyped. Obama doesn't have the guts when virtually 100% of Americans would be against mandatory removal of all private firearms, and even if this happened, what percentage of the military is White? Somewhere close to 80%, so again, Whites will never lose a potential race war.

But people disagree with your ideas. Obama has a lot more guts than you think that is why he has managed to ram NDAA down the american throat(this kind of law exists in North Korea and formerly in Nazi germany)

This week, I interviewed former law enforcement officer, best selling author, and talk show host, Carl Gallups, on the Zimmerman case, verdict, and response. He stated he had served in law enforcement in Florida and knew their law well. He said it was illegal in Florida (no doubt most states) to incite a riot of any kind. Yet, that is what Holder and the DOJ were doing through the trial – inciting protests and trying to seemingly manipulate outcomes.

Since the verdict, we see Holder and Obama ratcheting up the race war and riots. Holder continues his witch-hunt against Zimmerman with "further investigations," "civil rights" this and that. Obama has weighed in as well, making sure that America knew that Trayvon would have been what Obama's son looked like if he had one.

No doubt a thrill for Holder and Obama is the violence and threats building all over America at the hands of the New Black Panther Party and continued manipulation and intrusion of Holder and the DOJ. The New Black Panthers predicted violence if Zimmerman got off and that is exactly what we are seeing.

In addition, the New Black Panther Party is encouraging a citizen's arrest of George Zimmerman and offering a $10,000 bounty for this. There has been an increase in beatings and attacks along with staged riots, looting, and racial violence across the country. They have also threatened to murder white people and would love to have Zimmerman murdered.

Apparently, these attacks include the minority group "Hispanics" who are now called "white Hispanics" for the purpose of minimizing their real minority status and feeding the race war that Holder and Obama are building.

I asked Carl Gallup, "Isn't Holder inciting protests in Florida and stirring up potential riots a crime?" "Isn't that trying to manipulate and direct the outcome of a case and jury decision?" He said yes. Now, Holder is challenging the "stand-your-ground law," which wasn't even used in the Zimmerman case. That doesn't matter, though, to Holder and Obama. They intend to get as much push for gun control and hatred against whites as they can.

Have the races been coming together under Obama's leadership?

Are whites going on an attack spree against blacks? All sane people know there are good and bad people of all races. Some are racist and most are not. Given this reality, there are still some facts that the media, nor Holder and Obama will tell you. Blacks are 50 times more likely to commit crime against whites. Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites not the other way around. Holder has no interest in reporting or commenting on the vast majority of crimes, which are against whites at the hands of blacks.

I would dare say that racism was involved with the Zimmerman trial, and it was aimed at Zimmerman. There was zero evidence that Zimmerman was a racist, and he was the one whose race, Hispanic, was contorted and changed into "white Hispanic."

If I was a Hispanic in America, I would be marching in the streets, feeling racially insulted. It is high time they realize that they have been duped and used by Obama. Obama promised the world to Hispanics to get their vote. As soon as he got it, he dropped them like a hot potato, as he drops all other people and groups he is done using. Wake up Hispanic people, unless of course you are a "white Hispanic" and like that new label.

At the end of the day, along with Obama and Holder trying to manipulate a desperate gun agenda and race war with the Zimmerman verdict, the bigger issue is distraction away from all the investigations. Obama and Holder want the "heat" scattered away from the IRS investigation, struggle, and delays of the failing Obamacare bill, Benghazi investigations, NSA breaches, etc....

The heat on this president, and Holder must increase to the temperature of LAVA, role down the D.C. hill, and burry this criminal cartel once and for all!
DOJ: Promoting riots and race wars from Zimmerman verdict

The real Trayvon / Zimmerman race war plan unveiled: Foment racial division, ignite violent riots, declare martial law

Enjoy what is coming for you.

Food riots are on the way too for USA:

http://www.wyattresearch.com/article/food-riots-in-america-youre-crazy/22814

But people disagree with your ideas. Obama has a lot more guts than you think that is why he has managed to ram NDAA down the american throat(this kind of law exists in North Korea and formerly in Nazi germany)

NDAA is supported by the majority of Americans. Wishful thinking Indian...

Oh, and what difference does it make when everyone from the B2 bomber pilots to the nuclear silo operators are overwhelmingly White? If a race war comes on why do you think they would abandon their White children, parents, spouses, cousins, friends, and co-workers?

You are in a world of hurt if a race-war ever occurs. (I would also suggest using another source, other than the ever-nutty 'natural news'.)

Oh, and what difference does it make when everyone from the B2 bomber pilots to the nuclear silo operators are overwhelmingly White? If a race war comes on why do you think they would abandon their White children, parents, spouses, cousins, friends, and co-workers?

You are in a world of hurt if a race-war ever occurs. (I would also suggest using another source, other than the ever-nutty 'natural news'.)

Provide me the source where it indicates that NDAA is supported. Because some americans I know have emigrated to Canada and Australia due to passing of such laws and the economic conditions in USA.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...g-8-algs-arunachal-pradesh.html#ixzz2dY57nEQT

The codes for operating the nuclear missiles are in the hands of Obama your great leader .

There is another source which is an interview with former law enforcement.

Lets see what investment analysts have to say :

“Food riots in America? You’re crazy…” - www.wyattresearch.com

Food riots in USA coming 2013-14:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2107315/Market-crash-street-riots-year-Americans-plan-economic-9-11.html

Provide me the source where it indicates that NDAA is supported. Because some americans I know have emigrated to Canada and Australia due to passing of such laws and the economic conditions in USA.

Lol, you are the one that stated he "rammed" it down our throats. It has full bipartisan support in Congress, amongst Democrats and Republicans, Whites and Blacks, etc. Besides, it's not meant to specifically target White people buddy.

The codes for operating the nuclear missiles are in the hands of Obama your great leader .

Again, you are just going off-topic. Who launches the nukes? If it was a race war a bunch of White people wouldn't just kill their own families because King Obama says so. Obama commands a salt-of-the-Earth American to nuke Nebraska or Florida, in addition to being in the middle of a race-war (in your scenario), and you may be surprised by the answer. I certainly wouldn't be though.

There is another source which is an interview with former law enforcement.

Wonderful, I guess that means it must be true.

Lets see what investment analysts have to say

Who is Kevin McElroy? What is Wyatt Research? He is a nobody, and his firm seems to be the same. Why should I take this one man's opinion as fact?

Back
Top Bottom