What's new

Special Access Privileges for Bangladeshi Members.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In the light of recent events, which most of you are aware of, our Bangladeshi members have been affected by the draconian internet policing of Haseena Wajid's fanatical regime. Therefore we encourage our users from Bangladesh to use VPN/Tunnel services to bypass internet policing in order to continue accessing this forum. You are well aware that forum protects the anonymity of our members. You make this community vibrant, so we'd love to continue to hear from you.

We will manually analyze IPs to look for false flaggers and trolls. That is extra work for my team but I am sure they would feel good ensuring access for our Bangladeshi brothers with some inconvenience.

Best Regards:

Pakistan Defence Administration team.

We usually take strong exception to IP masking for the reasons of fairness, however, our Bangladeshi members are facing extraordinary circumstances and I am sure my team will be glad to assist.

Yet, some folks still believe the Pak Ordu killed 3 million BD folks!!!!

A good show of comradeship from the PDF management. May you be generously rewarded in both Dunya and Ahiret...

In the light of recent events, which most of you are aware of, our Bangladeshi members have been affected by the draconian internet policing of Haseena Wajid's fanatical regime. Therefore we encourage our users from Bangladesh to use VPN/Tunnel services to bypass internet policing in order to continue accessing this forum. You are well aware that forum protects the anonymity of our members. You make this community vibrant, so we'd love to continue to hear from you.

We will manually analyze IPs to look for false flaggers and trolls. That is extra work for my team but I am sure they would feel good ensuring access for our Bangladeshi brothers with some inconvenience.

Best Regards:

Thankyou so much Horus for taking measures over recent observations and understanding my point of view.You never disappointed me.

Regards

Best Regards:

On behalf of all the BD PDF member I thank you and the PDF Management team to make this exception for us .

Why the concept of chosen people?

Is it not against the egalitarian code of conduct of the forum or the constant shout of selectivism real?

Back
Top Bottom