What's new

Spanish capital ditches ‘unreliable’ Chinese coronavirus test kits

Even if it goes on to kill many more people in China, no one will ever know.
The problem is, it wont just affect people in China, when travel goes back to normal, whatever happened in the last 2-3 months will repeat everywhere
Its the ancient Chinese custom of "saving the face". Even seen Xi-Ding-Dong "taking responsibility" for any thing wrong? Usually it is pushed down upon a low-level fall guy, bureaucrat or something similar. No wonder they have such a culture of "closed information" and "secrecy". Why do you think they kicked out all the foreign journalists?
I can only hope that this virus stops spreading. Whether its stopped by China or anyone else is secondary to me.

Equal treatment dear. When Chinese can sing songs of praise about "Straddling Bus", we can also talk about things that China does not so well. Telling truth is major one in that.

You mentioned "Standard 24 hours" ones. They do have 90% accuracy.
I dont mind if you bash something our gov provide and approve, but if you buy from a snake oil sales company then blame us... That's your own stupidity not ours. National health authorities are supposed to test their own equipment not China.

BTW suckdip dikshit, try not do call p Ding Dong OK.

I mean 80% accuray rate of RTK you claimed.
I didn't claim, manufacturer did.

I dont mind if you bash something our gov provide and approve, but if you buy from a snake oil sales company then blame us... That's your own stupidity not ours. National health authorities are supposed to test their own equipment not China.
Well, in civilized world, we do not allow snake oil vendors to pose as genuine medical equipment manufacturer. We have laws and enforce it.
I guess China see it all right to allow its people peddle fake ware, fake medicines and fake tests.

I didn't claim, manufacturer did.

Well, in civilized world, we do not allow snake oil vendors to pose as genuine medical equipment manufacturer. We have laws and enforce it.
I guess China see it all right to allow its people peddle fake ware, fake medicines and fake tests.
Yah India is pretty civilized huh? BTW you still haven't answer me, why didn't you bash US for their faulty CDC kits? Or glass bits in Indian drugs?

Why do you think we can export fentayl? Coz we are not the health ministry of Spain nor Czech nor India.

Yah India is pretty civilized huh? BTW you still haven't answer me, why didn't you bash US for their faulty CDC kits? Or glass bits in Indian drugs?
Go here, see this:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachel...irus-response-with-faulty-tests/#12c2c8e5670e

Go to all the US news paper and you will find news filled articles literally name calling CDC, Trump and anyone involved.

Now when will Globaltimes write an article name calling She-Ding-Dong? Or holding CPC accountable for allowing fraudulent manufacturer in medicine? Will there be any article in Globaltimes calling impeachment and expulsion of She-Ding-Dong like our media does with that of Trump?

Chinese media is run by gutless eunuches who serve CPC.

Why do you think we can export fentayl? Coz we are not the health ministry of Spain nor Czech nor India.
Trouble is not exporting fentanyl. Trouble is with exporting potassium cynaide and labelling it as fentanyl. Thats what your shitty Chinese manufacturers doing. Exporting a test claiming 80% accuracy while only producing 30% in reality.

Equal treatment dear. When Chinese can sing songs of praise about "Straddling Bus", we can also talk about things that China does not so well. Telling truth is major one in that.

You mentioned "Standard 24 hours" ones. They do have 90% accuracy.
I get your grief man, but holding the government responsible for some snake oil company is unreasonable, @Han Patriot is right on this point. I understand and agree with your point of only registered organisation being allowed to sell medicinal equipment but in times like these it's difficult for the government to oversea everything, especially with its attention diverted towards combating coronavirus. Credit where credit is due and blame where blame is due, at best the CCPs responsible for not vetting all the registered manufacturers and upholding them to official standards.

However, now that it's known that this company is selling defective products the onus is on the government to rectify the situation else risk further negative press.

Mortality rate is higher even in spain. Anyone have a comparison of mortality rates in different countries? How was it low in china?
Accurate Vs in accurate reporting ..perhaps ?

Mortality rate is higher even in spain. Anyone have a comparison of mortality rates in different countries? How was it low in china?
Its very low in Germany

There are similar number of patients around the world. Only that western countries have better health care compared to others, that they detect and record these numbers. Western countries have a better life expectancy due to the same reason.
So there are more cases than 727 reported in India?

Last edited:
Are we supposed to have a higher mortality rate?
The enormous amount of resources we poured in, and the fact that most of the cases were in one province so the rest of the countries could send in tons of support and all of them are well excuted and organised.

Go here, see this:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachel...irus-response-with-faulty-tests/#12c2c8e5670e

Go to all the US news paper and you will find news filled articles literally name calling CDC, Trump and anyone involved.

Now when will Globaltimes write an article name calling She-Ding-Dong? Or holding CPC accountable for allowing fraudulent manufacturer in medicine? Will there be any article in Globaltimes calling impeachment and expulsion of She-Ding-Dong like our media does with that of Trump?
Hey suckdip dikxit I am talking about your reaction not the US press. I don't see you talking about it huh? We have got the Western press scrutinising us daily... No worries.

Since when does the CPC control bioeasy? Should I hold BJP responsible for my glass tainted generic drugs?

Chinese media is run by gutless eunuches who serve CPC.

Trouble is not exporting fentanyl. Trouble is with exporting potassium cynaide and labelling it as fentanyl. Thats what your shitty Chinese manufacturers doing. Exporting a test claiming 80% accuracy while only producing 30% in reality.
If it contains cyanide, I bet all your APIs from China might have it and we will be seeing alot of fried chapatis on the street now. You pay peanuts you get shit, why do you think Indians import billions from us, we sell shit to shitty ppl. Lol. 80%accuracy is only valid if you know how to use it. A toothbrush is used to brush teeth not for sticking up your arse.lol

Listen bot, it's China's responsability to certify a medical supply leaving its territory but China being China will ofcourse lack in upholding quality. Day by day, from Spain to Italy, France, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, they're all rejecting chinese crappy products.....you illiterate pangolin eating commies have proven unable to even supply the most basic of things
Calm down hero. I don't eat pangolin nor bats and unlike you Indians, we don't eat dung and corpses. EU rejecting Chinese goods, my EU friend just asked me to buy a container of Chinese masks and sanitizers, and when I ask him whether he needs CE cert, he says fck it and just send it here, nobody gives a damn, any mask is better than no mask.

The masks requiring high standards are the N95 types, majority of exports are those 3 ply face masks. Imagine a shoe factory within a week turned into a N95 mask maker with 14 day ROI. You do the math and logic it out. There are only a dozen branded N95 mask makers in China and they cater mostly to the domestic market.

Back
Top Bottom