What's new

SpaceX crushes rocket engine world record during Raptor test

Mods can we have any typical off-topic Chinese troll replies deleted. I know this is a bit of a full-time job.

Last edited:
Posts of No-value/off-topic
It is still the world most powerful rocket engine from China. (500tons thrust) :enjoy:
Hahahahah it's so funny seeing Hamartia get triggered whenever China is mentioned. Chinese can probably do the same spacex stunt for cheaper and better. Look at tesla, it's so expensive

Well that didn't take long.
Hahahahah it's so funny seeing Hamartia get triggered whenever China is mentioned.

LOL! No, the Chinese are triggered when they quickly read a headline and have to make a reply without understanding the article. When I point out their fallacy they get all defensive.

pissed-angry-unsatisfied-chinese-businessman-work-office-desk-clenching-fists-furious-stare-laptop-display-as-seeing-166308786.jpg

Usually you chase me around the PDF forums replying to my comments almost every day because I trigger you very very very very easily.

You don't see me following you around PDF like some love struck puppy-dog.

Chinese can probably do the same spacex stunt for cheaper and better.

I'm sure you guys can build things cheaper but that just proves you have a perpetual follower mentality.

Why aren't you the ones landing rockets first? Why do you have to always think it can't be done..and then after the Westerner shows you the way..you turn around and say that yes you can do it?

You are like the timid explorer who looks at a big mountain and quickly says "This is impossible to climb". Then when somebody else shows you it can be done you jump up and say "Yes..Yes..Yes..we can obviously do this too!..break out the stopwatch and give me his map because I bet i can run up his same path faster".

Look at tesla, it's so expensive

Yes, and the #2 and #3 selling 100% EV cars in China last year were Teslas..why is that?

1646011637800.png

Why aren't Chinese EV's #2 and #3 in the US?

Look at 2020
1_f506bc70-7363-4fae-9c84-a3156b93a298_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom