What's new

Soviet Russia helped to get China in Nuclear , Space , Missile technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
now we start to understand why with everything readily handed on a platter,India still can't go anywhere,achieve anything.it's been puzzled me for a long time,now I found the answer,it lies in the people.

Beijing walker, you amuse me ...I said provide all proof you have under different thread ..and we can discuss threadbare
I was just talking about what you started,I didnt start it...please,be honest,really hoenst,did you realize how stupid a remark you made? honestly..please

now we start to understand why with everything readily handed on a platter,India still can't go anywhere,achieve anything.it's been puzzled me for a long time,now I found the answer,it lies in the people.

Beijingwalker ,

Do you have any material proof that can be discussed regarding Soviet contribution to Chinese technology ...?
seems you don't have that's why you resort to name calling...

No dear ,

Why should I troll about my own thread ...

I have posted some material ....you don't agree & If you have any counterproof then provide...

that's what the purpose of thread is ....

We have proven you wrong. Reading two books doesn't make you an authority of chinese history. You are just like your indian politicians, from the same cloth.

Beijingwalker ,

Do you have any material proof that can be discussed regarding Soviet contribution to Chinese technology ...?
seems you don't have that's why you resort to name calling...

I take this is your honest answer,now I know what honesty means in India.great,got it.

We have proven you wrong. Reading two books doesn't make you an authority of chinese history. You are just like your indian politicians, from the same cloth.

Thanks . But do you realize , it does not matter what you feel ...

It's all here .....for people to see and read ....I have provided enough , authentic sources ....and you have nothing to counter the truth that I espouse besides your won words .

what matters is material proof not empty words .

I take this is your honest answer,now I know what honesty means in India.great,got it.

This thread is about Soviet Russia's contribution to Chinese technology ....and not about honesty....

Stick to thread ...discuss something worthwhile !

Thanks . But do you realize , it does not matter what you feel ...

It's all here .....for people to see and read ....I have provided enough , authentic sources ....and you have nothing to counter the truth that I espouse besides your won words .
what matters is material proof not empty words .

What people saw were your extra LARGE fonts and rants, LOL. And you got infraction, :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Anyone can quote any passage from any article, and we know many article are just junks.

This thread is about Soviet Russia's contribution to Chinese technology ....and not about honesty....Stick to thread ...discuss something worthwhile !
You brought it up in your original post, so quick to forget??? Indeed, you've shown the PDF that you have no honesty, integrity whatsoever.
And yes the worthwhile thing is, I reiterate, our therma nuclear program and ICBM are 110% indigenous.

you made this stupid remark and make people laugh their heads off, and now you are calling other people trying to derail the thread,get any shame?man

I a simply ask you to creat different thread,,,you nothing but empty words and tall claims

Just creat thread dump all info that you have got..and I willscrutinise your posts and then respond ...

What people saw were LARGE fonts and rants, LOL. And you got infraction, :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Anyone can quote any passage from any article, and we know many article are just junks.

You brought it up in your original post, so quick to forget??? Indeed, you've shown the PDF that you have no honesty, integrity whatsoever.
And yes the worthwhile thing is, I reiterate, our therma nuclear program and ICBM are 110% indigenous.

You are really amusing ....As I said you have empty words , tall claims nothing else ....Probably you had been in rush to respond me and that's why you did not read my earlier posts

I ask you to read all of my posts very carefully ...

You are really amusing ....As I said you have empty words , tall claims nothing else ....Probably you had been in rush to respond me and that's why you did not read my earlier posts

I ask you to read all of my posts very carefully ...

I did, how could I miss?? All the fonts were extra LARGE. So large that you got an infraction, :omghaha:
And you have to open a new account to post in this thread. If mod finds out, you are going to get ban again, LOL.

Get a life! Go find yourself a girl or boyfriend.

I already knew this before it came out. Coppy cat and fakery is all they know.

Yes you are absolutely correct brother ...
Even after giving all material proof including those based on PRC FM ( People's Republic of China foreign Ministry ) archives ...they are still in denial...

In any stronger nation's dictionary, the antonym of honesty is smartness.

Tell me, are you an honest guy or a smart guy?

I am a smart guy, btw! ;)

can you explain why despite the fact that India get help from both the east and the west,India still can not achieve what China achieved?and China was cut off from the outside world for more than 3 decades.

India is non aligned country ...we charted our destiny alone ....we had no godfather like China had in Soviet Russia...

and I assure you India is doing well .India never resorted to espionage ...and some countries' involvement in military , nuclear , missile related fields espionage is well known

I did, how could I miss?? All the fonts were extra LARGE. So large that you got an infraction, :omghaha:
And you have to open a new account to post in this thread. If mod finds out, you are going to get ban again, LOL.

Get a life! Go find yourself a girl or boyfriend.

Current Post count is 239 and we are on page number 16 . all this along all you have done is create distraction .You have stayed away from main topic.

I posted material , evidence from multiple Sources about Soviet Contribution in Chinese Nuclear , Missile , Space technology ....

and you have nothing but abusive words to counter it....

Doesn't it sum up everything ....?

In any stronger nation's dictionary, the antonym of honesty is smartness.

Tell me, are you an honest guy or a smart guy?

I am a smart guy, btw! ;)

These guys have nothing to counteract me ... so they are trying to derail thread ...

see what unrelated questions they are asking !

Current Post count is 239 and we are on page number 16 . all this along all you have done is create distraction .You have stayed away from main topic.

I posted material , evidence from multiple Sources about Soviet Contribution in Chinese Nuclear , Missile , Space technology ....

and you have nothing but abusive words to counter it....

Doesn't it sum up everything ....?

LOL, go ahead, you are already under the radar. :rofl: Whatever u did was to invite troll. And your pitting of us chinese against each other was noted too.

These guys have nothing to counteract me ... so they are trying to derail thread ...

see what unrelated questions they are asking !

LOL, we have rebutted you time and again, you are just in denial. @Chinesetiger is well respected here as someone who is well versed in defense matters.
Our therma nuclear and ICBM are 100% indigenous. :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, go ahead, you are already under the radar. :rofl: Whatever u did was to invite troll. And your pitting of us chinese against each other was noted too.

LOL, we have rebutted you time and again, you are just in denial. @Chinesetiger is well respected here as someone who is well versed in defense matters.
Our therma nuclear and ICBM are 100% indigenous. :yay:

The Hindustan troll already got banned, let's move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom