What's new

Soviet Russia helped to get China in Nuclear , Space , Missile technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
I m used to western bashing China reports,but this India guy pushed it to a new level,no western media ever claimed that Chinese live on TV launches are pre recorded footage,in today's world,when google can pinpoint your car's number plate...

I did not claim ...read my post carefully ....I said ....It may be old footage .... I use my words carefully ....Check my post again .

Read posts carefully and the respond....I said may be....possible ....etc

and I honestly believe Communists are very good in propaganda ....since you never posted video .....how can I be sure about its authenticity ...so I said ..may be ...

read posts and then respond ...
I am patiently waiting for you ....

You keep on flip-flopping importance of Soviet contribution ....

Do you understand how much you have contradicted yourself....

Your credibility is lost....because anyone who reads the threads will know how you have changed position on and off !

Go back and check your previous posts ....

You have absolute no consistency in what you are saying ...

Well, USSR has helped us, but they were not saints, they didn't help us unconditionally.

Do you know the price of China's sacrifice in return of the aid from USSR?

In fact Russia trusted India more than China, Russia did help you guys to build your nuclear sub, while she considers China as a great technological competitor, if not enemy.

No way Russia would help China to build the nuclear sub and many others.

I did not claim ...read my post carefully ....I said ....It may be old footage .... I use my words carefully ....Check my post again .

Read posts carefully and the respond....I said may be....possible ....etc

and I honestly believe Communists are very good in propaganda ....since you never posted video .....how can I be sure about its authenticity ...so I said ..may be ...

read posts and then respond ...
I am patiently waiting for you ....

you are the first one on this planet to claim this"maybe",the worst China bashers are pale comparing with you now you finally got this number one title,congratulations.

Indo-guys
How can China broadcast pre recorded lauches as live on TV ones ,fool the world and get away with it?

Possible ...You need to create thread about it ...we can discuss the authenticity of such claims thoroughly ....

Don't derail this thread ...

Discuss Soviet contribution to Chinese Technology .....stick to the topic ...do not deviate from main topic

Do you have any faintest idea of how many satelites are up there in the space monitoring those launches when you made this "maybe" claim??

Possible ...You need to create thread about it ...we can discuss the authenticity of such claims thoroughly ....

Discuss Soviet contribution to Chinese Technology .....stick to the topic ...do not deviate from main topic

you made this claim and now you dont lke to talk about it.you are calling yourself derailing this thread?

Do you have any faintest idea of how many are up there in the space monitoring those launches when you made this "maybe" claim??

No ,I don't know ....that's why I am asking you should create separate thread...post all details....data, numbers , video etc so we can learn from each other ...

without some solid evidence it is difficult to contest or refute any such claims .

we should stick to main topic of this thread

We thank USSR to help us to become industrialized, but we don't think that we should give them credit for everything.

Isn't it obvious he is trolling you?

No dear ,

Why should I troll about my own thread ...

I have posted some material ....you don't agree & If you have any counterproof then provide...

that's what the purpose of thread is ....

No ,I don't know ....that's why I am asking you should create separate thread...post all details....data, numbers , video etc so we can learn from each other ...

without some solid evidence it is difficult to contest or refute any such claims .

you made this stupid remark and make people laugh their heads off, and now you are calling other people trying to derail the thread,get any shame?man

Hey you slimy creature, you have no more credibility left. You repeated attempt to discredit us have failed. I was right about you from the beginning. You have no honor, no shame.

you made this stupid remark and make people laugh their heads off, and now you are calling other people trying to derail the thread,get any shame?man

Beijing walker, you amuse me ...I said provide all proof you have under different thread ..and we can discuss threadbare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom