What's new

South Korean fires on Chinese trawler, wounding fisherman

Status
Not open for further replies.
So China is too coward now???

Where is your naval fleet??? Where are your big guns???

Why are you starting old threads up again you pulled up at least three and talked. smells like false flag.

Fisherman should only be arrested.

Violence against unarmed fishermen be it in India, Sri Lanka, China or Korea is not justified.

just need to let Samsung and LG and Hyundal bankruptcy...

absolutely right :D i have been to Korea many times. korean scorns at chinese and japanese so much. no reason to shop made-in-korea products. korean does the same too. they never buy japanese products unless they cant make it. you will never see Toyota, Sony TV or Honda in korea. the dominant laptop is samsung. they were taught that korean products are the best. if chinese people world-wide do the same thing, do not buy korean cell phone, tv, car. korean economy will be shrinked to a half.

Eh Koreans are like Kurds...A lot of anger issues with those folks. Just gotta pretend you respect their culture and their whereabouts and its all ice cream and cakes

absolutely right :D i have been to Korea many times. korean scorns at chinese and japanese so much. no reason to shop made-in-korea products. korean does the same too. they never buy japanese products unless they cant make it. you will never see Toyota, Sony TV or Honda in korea. the dominant laptop is samsung. they were taught that korean products are the best. if chinese people world-wide do the same thing, do not buy korean cell phone, tv, car. korean economy will be shrinked to a half.

The Korean' hatred toward the Japanese is understandable due to historical factors. But why they hate the Chinese as much is bothersome. I don't think China was on the North Korean side during the Korean War warrant such hatred, after all they don't have the same animosities toward the Russians.

Perhaps their politicians and medias are contributing such feelings, because in the US, they are warm toward the Chinese.

The Korean' hatred toward the Japanese is understandable due to historical factors. But why they hate the Chinese as much is bothersome. I don't think China was on the North Korean side during the Korean War warrant such hatred, after all they don't have the same animosities toward the Russians.

Perhaps their politicians and medias are contributing such feelings, because in the US, they are warm toward the Chinese.

i dunno why. probably, politicians and media! they fear the development of china will be bad thing for korea. of course, korean companies will have hard time to compete with chinese companies when china is getting stronger. they dont like that scenario

and most people i have chance to talk with, they show that they think they are richer class, in a better country, and look down on poorer countries like china, vietnam, philippine, nepal, india... they said good about singapore, hongkong

This day and age the younger generation don't care about anything anymore. All East Asians spend most of their day watching tv shows from East Asia and listening to East Asian bands and watching East Asian movies etc. If a few nationalists give you the wrong impression then thats too bad.

^South Korea isn't communist

Jealous & Insecurity!!!

This is a good example of what's wrong with China today, and for all the Chinese who try to say that they will take away the Chinese market from south Korea, I call bull... What I've noticed is, each time someone starts trouble with China, China ends up giving more markets, NOT less. Which makes you think that there are people within China's own goverment who are sabatoging themselves.

This is a good example of what's wrong with China today, and for all the Chinese who try to say that they will take away the Chinese market from south Korea, I call bull... What I've noticed is, each time someone starts trouble with China, China ends up giving more markets, NOT less. Which makes you think that there are people within China's own goverment who are sabatoging themselves.
Welcome to the forum and thank you for bringing back to life a thread from 2012!! Yes, that is when last post on this thread was made sir. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom