What's new

South Indian Songs

AMCA g please post "Anbe va ne anbeva" song i love that song, though i dont understand it at all :toast_sign:

and if possible plz add the video of the song "kangal irrandaal" i dont know wether ive typed it corredtly, this is how it sounds. the couple is like playing a cat and mouse game with the world while they are in unison with their love, awesome song and scriptplay :)

Kangal Irandal already posted and Here you go with Munbe Van En Anbe Va Song

YouTube - munbe vaa anbe vaa

A break from fast music --- One of the best melodies ever to have been composed in Tamil (Atleast according to me)

YouTube - Elangathu

Please listen to this song --- You may not undertsand the language,but mother's love is something that has no language.

Last edited by a moderator:
YouTube - Upendra Title Song

A song that basically states "you don't have to be a big shot or pretend to be someone you're not - be yourself and speak your mind".....kannada song from the movie UPENDRA - became a hit for it's unconventional portrayal of a lusty male sociopath...

YouTube - Telugu Song from Arya Nuvvunte

i am neither a south indian nor can i understand this song, still it's one of my fav.
& you know one thing me & my friends have watched this arya movie at least 5 times.Once even we invited a telugu friend to interpret it..:D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom