What's new

South China Sea: US must ‘disrupt and destroy’ China to stop invasion - ex-Taiwan admiral

我宁愿把台湾拆毁,也不允许台湾变成日本和美国的基地,威胁我们的安全
同样的情况适用于新疆,我宁愿变成希特勒,也绝不允许维吾尔人分割我们的领土

For all of your consideration this week / month / year :

in my humble opinion, ever since the truce situation between mainland China and the Taiwanese on the island of Taiwan came into effect,

There is no truce. The civil war is ongoing.

Taiwan actually refuses to sign a peace treaty, so the problem is with them.

Taiwan issue was created by US, in 1949 US sent in 7th fleet to Taiwan and blatantly got itself involved in the Chinese civil war, without US interference, China wouldn't haven been divided like today.

Last edited:
Taiwan issue was created by US, in 1949 US sent in 7th fleet to Taiwan and blatantly got itself involved in the Chinese civil war, without US interference, China wouldn't haven be divided like today.
and that in turn probably means that the US is very unlikely to 'give up' Taiwan to the mainland now or in the future..

i'm sorry to hear about this.

in my humble opinion, the Taiwanese have no right to pull us into this ongoing civil war with the mainland.
and certainly not with the possibility of a regional conflict over repelling a Chinese invasion leading to a major conflict or even nuclear war :(

i think i'm going to stop getting worried over anti-Chinese propaganda in western media from now on..

Last edited:
Didn't USA lost the war in Afghanistan and he want them to take on China a nuclear power ?
'we' must have been severly worried about Chinese power, even before the days of the opium wars..
i'm sorry about that, and all of the divide and conquer tactics used by my people on the Chinese in China.

on the flip side of this coin, there is the diplomacy by western Chinese martial arts clubs, Bruce Lee, and Jackie Chan (who presented us with great Chinese friendly humor in his later productions)..

Really ? Taiwan is officially known as the Republic of Taiwan and has been an independent country for 75 years

:woot:
Taiwan constitution still retains the provisions of mainland jurisdiction, do you know this?

PDF Think tank

'we' must have been severly worried about Chinese power, even before the days of the opium wars..
i'm sorry about that, and all of the divide and conquer tactics used by my people on the Chinese in China.

on the flip side of this coin, there is the diplomacy by western Chinese martial arts clubs, Bruce Lee, and Jackie Chan (who presented us with great Chinese friendly humor in his later productions)..
Some are so desperate to even bring out opium war of hundred years ago incident?

I guess u still think the earth is cube! :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom