What's new

South China Sea region property of the world: India

I guess this is the little red Chinese book version they learnt in their schools .... :smokin:

No its the version that the Vietnamese are saying.

In fact, Chinese democracy activists, who hate the CPC, actually have a LOWER casualty estimate than the CPC itself (they say only 9000 died). Actually, I was misinformed, as maximum Western estimates are 20000, less than half of what I thought they were.

Sino-Vietnamese War - eNotes.com Reference

Chinese casualties

To this day, both sides of the conflict describe themselves as the victor. The number of casualties is disputed, with some Western sources putting PLA casualties at more than 20,000 throughout the war. Chinese democracy activist Wei Jingsheng told western media in 1980 the Chinese troops had suffered 9,000 deaths and more than 10,000 wounded during the war [25], but recent leak shows that the PLA had 6,954 killed and 14,800 wounded[4], and 238 Prisoners of War [26] in the course of the war.

Vietnamese casualties

There are no independently verifiable details of Vietnamese casualties; like their counterparts in the Chinese government, the Vietnamese government has never announced any information on its actual military casualties. The Nhan Dan newspaper[23] the Central Organ of the Communist Party of Vietnam claimed that Vietnam suffered more than 200,000 civilian deaths during the Chinese invasion[23] and earlier on May 17, 1979, reported statistics on heavy losses of industry and agriculture properties[23].

Its the opposite. 30K chinese soldiers went into Vietnam, wiped out 40k vietnamese soldiers, then wiped out 180K civilians. that's why we consider Vietnam easily defeated.

Only the Chinese could actually boast about killing civilians as if it were one of the bravest things in the world. But when a country has a mass murdering maniac on its currency - what else can one ever expect?

Only the Chinese could actually boast about killing civilians as if it were one of the bravest things in the world. But when a country has a mass murdering maniac on its currency - what else can one ever expect?

On the morning of 12 July, 1984, ~3700 Vietnamese soldiers got killed in a single battle.

:wave: if you like, we can go over the 1962 war as well.

They feel proud when China executes it's own people

Lol didn't 200k Chinese soldiers get wiped out by only 50,000 vietnamese? first deal with Vietnam then deal with us you guys can't mobilize any troops or material to the mountains that serve as our border within a couple of hours it would take you weeks to launch such a debacle which would give us plenty of time to shift military operations to the North east and East.
LOL at the indians sucking up to Viets deluding themselves that Vietnam is a great military power. They are your new heroes now :rofl:

We are the superpower of East Asia. We can use deadly force to enforce our peace in the region.

Nice to see the whole world agreeing on the property of South China Sea, hopefully we can use this matter to unite the whole world against China.

It's China + Pakistan + North Korea
VS

USA + Vietnam + Japan + Taiwan + South Korea + India

Nice fight .. Pop corn please

Well China stays off disputed territory in south asia and Indian stays out of the disputed territory in the SCS. It is as simple as that.

But politics ain't that simple

LOL at the dumb American. As soon as I point out the fact China has 3000 nukes and can selectively eliminate whites to maximize post-holocaust violence, the American backs off and puts india in the line of nuclear fire.

Actually, it the indians here that are the dumbass. They have just showed us a good example how easy they can be fallen to any tricks set by the whites. LOL.

Hehehaha...only half of those? I guess you are saying China will use them to nuke India. what will China do with the other half? Nuke US and countries like Vietnam, Philippines, Japan and other countries with whom it has territorial disputes?
Do you know how destructive nuclear weapons are? It seems to me that you have ignored the fact that India has nuclear weapons too. Guess what will happen then? MAD.

OK, let us consider a hypothetical situation wherein China nukes India. Have you considered what can happen in the aftermath?
one possibility is that nuclear dust and radiation could reach China due to climatic conditions, causing radioactive contamination and thereby killing Chinese people. The same thing could happen to India's other neighbors.
In this scenario India will definitely launch retaliatory second strike on China causing large-scale destruction.
Destruction of India may cause the US and Russia may also carry out nuclear strikes on China for the reasons mentioned below:
1. Loss of billions of dollars to Russian and US defense industries due to loss of defense contracts with India as Indian economy may be destroyed or may not be in a position to make defense purchases as a result of the nuclear war.
2. After India's defeat, China may become too powerful and may challenge US supremacy in a strong manner. It may pose a serious threat to America's interests thereby propelling the US to militarily incapacitate China or completely neutralize it.
3. if i remember correctly then Russia's Putin had stated during his visit to India that an attack on India will not be tolerated, in an apparent reference to China.

In this situation guess what will happen to China?
US+RUSSIAN+INDIAN NUCLEAR ATTACK= 1 ROASTED DRAGON GARNISHED WITH RADIOACTIVE MASALA.

In case North Korea and Pakistan join the war to support China then the US may rope in NATO forces.
RESULT: WW3.
I believe that China's leaders are not so foolish as to risk total annihilation of China. And India has no first use policy. Therefore i conclude that a nuclear war between India and China is highly unlikely. I don't believe that CPC or CCP whatever you call it functions according to your whims and fancies.
So KID, stop this war mongering. Be a good child and go to school tomorrow. you have a lot to learn. Also please do not make such stupid posts as it shatters the claim made by you people that Chinese have high IQ. Do not bring a bad name to the sane, mature Chinese out there.

Hehehaha...only half of those? I guess you are saying China will use them to nuke India. what will China do with the other half? Nuke US and countries like Vietnam, Philippines, Japan and other countries with whom it has territorial disputes?
Do you know how destructive nuclear weapons are? It seems to me that you have ignored the fact that India has nuclear weapons too. Guess what will happen then? MAD.

OK, let us consider a hypothetical situation wherein China nukes India. Have you considered what can happen in the aftermath?
one possibility is that nuclear dust and radiation could reach China due to climatic conditions, causing radioactive contamination and thereby killing Chinese people. The same thing could happen to India's other neighbors.
In this scenario India will definitely launch retaliatory second strike on China causing large-scale destruction.
Destruction of India may cause the US and Russia may also carry out nuclear strikes on China for the reasons mentioned below:
1. Loss of billions of dollars to Russian and US defense industries due to loss of defense contracts with India as Indian economy may be destroyed or may not be in a position to make defense purchases as a result of the nuclear war.
2. After India's defeat, China may become too powerful and may challenge US supremacy in a strong manner. It may pose a serious threat to America's interests thereby propelling the US to militarily incapacitate China or completely neutralize it.
3. if i remember correctly then Russia's Putin had stated during his visit to India that an attack on India will not be tolerated, in an apparent reference to China.

In this situation guess what will happen to China?
US+RUSSIAN+INDIAN NUCLEAR ATTACK= 1 ROASTED DRAGON GARNISHED WITH RADIOACTIVE MASALA.

In case North Korea and Pakistan join the war to support China then the US may rope in NATO forces.
RESULT: WW3.
I believe that China's leaders are not so foolish as to risk total annihilation of China. And India has no first use policy. Therefore i conclude that a nuclear war between India and China is highly unlikely. I don't believe that CPC or CCP whatever you call it functions according to your whims and fancies.
So KID, stop this war mongering. Be a good child and go to school tomorrow. you have a lot to learn. Also please do not make such stupid posts as it shatters the claim made by you people that Chinese have high IQ. Do not bring a bad name to the sane, mature Chinese out there.

You must be dreaming. With people like you, india will break by itself in no time.

Actually, it the indians here that are the dumbass. They have just showed us a good example how easy they can be fallen to any tricks set by the whites. LOL.

You must be dreaming. With people like you, india will break by itself in no time.

Thank you for your expertise in the field. Now get out of your dreams and eat something. You must be tired by now

Really? what about the stupid posts that your dear friends make, like China targeting Delhi and other BS? That sounds sensible to you? Your statement shows who's dreaming. Forget about India and be concerned about China. India has many friends while now China has many enemies.
care to explain how India will break by itself in no time with people like me? your statement itself sounds stupid.

Back
Top Bottom