What's new

South China Sea Forum

Save your post comrade this people are morrons of the highest caliber they too brainwash and too arrogant to change its their way for centuries no point giving them a an antithesis they dont know how to responed to it in a civilized manner.

The author mentioned that this lawsuit will fail because it is outside the jurisdiction of the UNCLOS. It's like citing the Geneva Conventions to solve a territorial dispute.

Looks like understanding international law takes a higher intellectual calibre than, say, harvesting bananas. Those who were only meant for the latter should not attempt the former
rofl.gif

It has always been might makes right.

How did NATO carve Kosovo from Serbia? Was it military force or at the United Nations. Hint: It wasn't the U.N.

How about Israel annexing chunk after chunk of Palestinian land? Same thing. It's Israeli military power.

How about Russian annexation of Georgian territory? Might makes right again.

How about Russian annexation of Crimea? Still military force.

How about probable Russian annexation of Ukraine? Still Russian military power.

Thus, military power has always decided territorial disputes.
----------

To answer your question, the territorial dispute between China and Vietnam will be decided by military force. I believe the result will be the Chinese annexation of Vietnam. I can't think of any other outcome.

i don't think our Vietnamese friend understand your logic. You need to ask them how they became looking like Chinese and having similar culture as Chinese.

Dude !! I am only opposing the illogical assertions of CCP here.

On what basis China is claiming SCS?? We can also draw map including parts of ASEAN nations as below based on chinese poor logic.

images

Atleast Indians ruled over those regions unlike those islands in SCS which were never inhibited.

Add to that Chinese is a signatory of UNCLOS.

Today nation states are different from imperial kingdoms of past.

This is CCP's pure Hegemony !!

What is this...another myth ? Indian never rule over Malaysia. OK.

It has always been might makes right.

How did NATO carve Kosovo from Serbia? Was it military force or at the United Nations. Hint: It wasn't the U.N.

How about Israel annexing chunk after chunk of Palestinian land? Same thing. It's Israeli military power.

How about Russian annexation of Georgian territory? Might makes right again.

How about Russian annexation of Crimea? Still military force.

How about probable Russian annexation of Ukraine? Still Russian military power.

Thus, military power has always decided territorial disputes.
----------

To answer your question, the territorial dispute between China and Vietnam will be decided by military force. I believe the result will be the Chinese annexation of Vietnam. I can't think of any other outcome.
ha ha ha ...luck for me, you are just a keyboard warrior.

actually CCP officials are too busy to loot Chinese peasants, no time to waste in thinking of invading Vietnam. :lol:

The bottom line is that military power decides national boundaries.

UNCLOS is a waste of time.

Whoever has the military might will draw the map. It's that simple.
then there will be no difference between animals and you...that is martian law... Alexander... Nazi and British. . you have plenty examples... unless you want to dig your own grave. .. it will bring ww3... What will you do.. if your fellow neighbour.. who is powerful... occupy your home and kidnapped your family members .....

Do you means Actually Merkel gave this map to Xi ? the Japan and China map ?
No She did give Xi the proper China map without Senkaku islands, without Tibet, Xinjiang, without any islands of SCS ...

I don't know which map she gave to Xi, and it doesn't matter at all. Anyway that's just a 18th century map. In the 9th century, China territory expands to the Aral Sea, and includes northen part of VN directly. So If Merkel happened to give Xi such a map, does that mean China will claim north half of VN?
Even a few weeks before Crimea was still a part of Ukraine, but maps have to be redone now. US and EU said they would stop RU, see what they've done.
Back to this topic, the nine dash lines, Chiang Kai-shek made those lines, maybe you should argue with him. After his KMT went to Taiwan, CCP inherited all his political decisions, including both good and bad to China. The nine dash lines are good, CCP accepted it. The independency of Mongolia is bad, CCP also accpeted it. Quite simple and that's all.
So now, yes, we claim the area within the nine dash lines. And we also claim every single inch of land and sea within CN boarder on the map which is made and published by CN nowadays.

The pink part are like vassals , they used to pay tributes to Chola emperor after they were conquered.

Rajendra Chola I - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Chola Dynasty

These guys are very good mariners with powerful navies.

Korea, Vietnam, Ryukyu and many other countries were Chinese vassals. Your point being?

Any way, the Cholas never claimed to represent India, heck, until today the Tamils still refuse to speak Hindi. The only thing that is related to the rest of India is Hinduism.

Korea, Vietnam, Ryukyu and many other countries were Chinese vassals. Your point being?

Any way, the Cholas never claimed to represent India, heck, until today the Tamils still refuse to speak Hindi. The only thing that is related to the rest of India is Hinduism.

Read my posts and find it yourself what my point is or simply keep quite...... with out knowing the point how are you discussing with me ??

Who are chinese at that time are they hans, manchus, Hakkas, mongoilians, Tibetans, uyghyrs or cantonese??

Back to this topic, the nine dash lines, Chiang Kai-shek made those lines, maybe you should argue with him. After his KMT went to Taiwan, CCP inherited all his political decisions, including both good and bad to China. The nine dash lines are good, CCP accepted it. The independency of Mongolia is bad, CCP also accpeted it. Quite simple and that's all.

KMT claim is baseless, its no good.

Read my posts and find it yourself what my point is or simply keep quite...... with out knowing the point how are you discussing with me ??

Who are chinese at that time are they hans, manchus, Hakkas, mongoilians, Tibetans, uyghyrs or cantonese??

You first said that the Chola ruled them, then you back pedaled and said that they were vassals which are two different things.

The Chinese are still made of Hans (which include Hakkas and Cantonese) and Uyghurs, Mongolians and Tibetans. AFAIK, all of them speak Mandarin beside their dialect (all the Han dialects) or language (Mongolians, Tibetans, Eyghurs, etc.).

I don't know which map she gave to Xi, and it doesn't matter at all. Anyway that's just a 18th century map. In the 9th century, China territory expands to the Aral Sea, and includes northen part of VN directly. So If Merkel happened to give Xi such a map, does that mean China will claim north half of VN?
Even a few weeks before Crimea was still a part of Ukraine, but maps have to be redone now. US and EU said they would stop RU, see what they've done.

Just focus on what they ( Western ) mean by giving Xi the map. To understand well, you must know exactly which map.
That's the main subject.
That's similar to China make statement and showing the ADIZ ... what if Japan removed and repost another map without China ADIZ ... we would not understand what does China mean ?

So now, yes, we claim the area within the nine dash lines. And we also claim every single inch of land and sea within CN boarder on the map which is made and published by CN nowadays.

I'm sure Chiang Kai-shek never invent those lines. An unknown navigator did that in his dream, it's not real as Christopher Colombus travel 1 round world-wide ... Do you mean after that he could draw a line separate the globe and can tell which semi-sphere belong to Spain ?

Back
Top Bottom