What's new

South China Sea Forum

Does earth belong to your American? any Navy have right to present on it including USA? don’t misguide people, I know that's you like and good at that.
Insinuate all you like. That doesn't make you right. ANd it shows you don't have SUBSTANTIVE arguments: this is why you attack the person rather than the message.

I don't argue with you whether military force is applied to UNCLOS, but you are not signatory of UNCLOS, even we are, but don't apply to you, so you American never talk about so-called international law, because you are the one violating it most frequently.
I'm not an American. You could have know this, had you payed attention in previous discussions of Chinese behavior in the SCS and the relation to UNCLOS. My country, like China, has signed and ratified UNCLOS.

Again, you seek to attack the person rather than the message.

Lots of salty responses from the usual U.S. armchair cheerleader squad of PDF. :D You can read the humilation out of every desperate though act post, desperately trying to play it of cool or divert attention by shaming China who just righfully protected and acted in its sovereign rights, from the same typical low IQ trolls who gloat every day about the weak paper tiger and baffled PLA generals.

Now China seizes an invading assets of the U.S. aggitators like it was nothing, when the self proclaimed expert cheerleader concensus was something along the line of China being hardly be able to detect anything made by the U.S. stealth or not simply because of Vietnamese plumber "physics" nor would it dare to prevent all mighty U.S. navy from "freedom" violating Chinas sovereignty. So much timeconsuming, opinionated foam and unsubstantial layman drivel feigned as "expertise" and "facts" and high any mighty gloating over "ignorant" and "uneducated" Chinese poster... yet reality once again contradicts the whole narrative...

Btw. you can stop spinning and missquoting UNCLOS and hyping up irrelevant foreign kangaroo court decisions that everyone knows have no legal jursidiction all over again. We all know about what UNCLOS says, what China agreed upon and that some kangaroo court can't change historical facts from the South Chinese Sea thread. Its been beaten to death with trolls insist pretending their snippet quotes and spins proof China is wrong despite being corrected and debunked times again and since months only some persistent Vietnamese trolls keep repeating the same ignorant copy paste claims every few pages... You care about an argument? Go read it repeated times and times again to the other deliberately ignorant acting Vietnamese and U.S. trolls over there. Those dumb spins are just getting tiresome. We aleady know you pretend its not and all the excuses you made up. It is and stays lawfully and historically Chinese waters. Period
Hey Cheerfull, I'm not an American nor a US cheerleader. And if I were, then all of you's are China armchair cheerleaders.
The rest of you post is so idiotic is doesn't warrent substantive response (since you make no point whatsoever)
Unlike you, I actually bother to acquint myself with UNCLOS. I dare you to SHOW where I spin and or misquote UNCLOS.
If you wish to call The Hague-based temporary arbitral tribunal constituted under Annex VII to the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) a kangaroo court, be my guest. All you say than is that Chinese leadership has been stupid enough to formally recognized this kangaroo court by signing and ratifying both treaty and instrument....
Have a nice evening.

From a communication perspective, you and your friends just made the same mistake that the American Democrats did -- underestimate Trump.

How many of us remember our thoughts and words in any conversation ? None of us.

Thoughts, yes. Exact words, no.

When you talk to an agent, in this case a reporter, your words are no longer your own. Your thoughts are still your own, but not your words. When your audience reads what they believes to be from you, some will know that what the reporter claims to be your words are actually the reporter's words, and some will genuinely believes those are your words. But the reality is that those are the reporter's words trying to convey your thoughts, and if the reporter have any biases about a particular subject, that subject will be tainted with that bias.

Trump is hardly a genius but his instincts are better than average. Instincts are observations and analyses working in concert. For most of us, we have to consciously observe and analyze most of the time. For the gifted few, that combination works seamlessly and in accelerated mode most of the time. That is why we sometimes compliment someone for his/her 'good' instincts.

Trump's instincts on how social media can work for him greatly contributed to his electoral rise and that rise was so fast that it shook the political and communication establishments. Trump's twitter activities bypassed any third party that can taint his words and thoughts with that third party's biases. His followers know that what they received from Trump are genuinely his and that it is up to them to think for themselves on what he meant. Trump has threatened to relegate mainstream media reporters to secondary status and that threat is being taken seriously by the mainstream media and communication experts. This is not censorship by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, it is the opposite because the reporter and his newspaper/radio/TV are censors in many ways. Trump's twitter actions are quite immediate and raw and people want that.

Mock Trump and you pretty much underestimated him.

you are going to look so dumb in 3 years when your in a quagmire in Iran. you know it's happening.

I say the Pentagon sent the PLA a high definition picture of the Liaoning, complete with the captain's open mouth in shock, taken by a B-2 that the Liaoning's radar never detected.

Also a good way of planting a nasty virus. :usflag:

you are going to look so dumb in 3 years when your in a quagmire in Iran. you know it's happening.

We'll be fine, genius. No need for any 'quagmires'. If we have to bitch-slap iran, it'll be just that. They can keep their country. That's the worst punishment we can inflict on them.:usflag:

1*) This USN underwater drone is the latest generation and usa most advanced underwater drone.
According to who? Source? (i.e. assuming for a moment that this is correct, how would you know?)

2*) The USN underwater drones were launched from USN virginia sub torpedo tubes from a spot approx. 200 km away from PRC SCS island
According to who? Source? (i.e. assuming for a moment that this is correct, how would you know?)

3*) After lurking and trespassing inside 12 nm PRC SCS islands for many days -- these drones sailed back towards the usn surface ( pretend to be civilian ) ship, so they can be retrieved.

USNS Bowditch

USNS > the prefix designation given to non-commissioned ships that are property of the United States Navy.

These usually are auxiliary support vessels owned by the U.S. Navy and operated by Military Sealift Command. They are crewed by civilian mariners rather than U.S. Navy personnel, although some ships include a small military complement to carry out communication and special mission functions, or for force protection. In comparison, U.S. Navy ships commissioned into service have the designation USS and are crewed by U.S. Navy personnel; commissioned and held in property by the United States Government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Military_Sealift_Command_ships

The Pathfinder class survey ships are owned by the United States Navy and operated by Military Sealift Command for the Naval Oceanographic Office ("NAVOCEANO"). They have mostly civilian crews, including scientists from NAVOCEANO.

The Naval Oceanographic Office (NAVOCEANO), located at John C. Stennis Space Center in south Mississippi, comprises approximately 1,000 civilian, military and contract personnel responsible for providing oceanographic products and services to all elements within the Department of Defense.

The T-AGS 60 class ships were designed and constructed to provide multipurpose oceanographic capabilities in coastal and deep-ocean areas for NAVOCEANO.
On board, surveyors are equipped to conduct physical, chemical and biological oceanographic operations; multidisciplinary environmental investigations; ocean engineering and marine acoustics; marine geology and geophysics; and bathymetric, gravimetric and magnetometric surveying.
Typical missions of the 329-foot-long (100 m) T-AGS 60 vessels may include oceanographic sampling and data collection of surface water, mid-water and ocean floor parameters; the launch and recovery of small boats known as hydrographic survey launches (HSLs); the launching, recovering and towing of scientific packages (both tethered and autonomous) including the handling, monitoring and servicing of remotely operated vehicles (ROVs); shipboard oceanographic data processing and sample analysis; and precise navigation, trackline maneuvering and station-keeping to support deep-ocean and coastal surveys.

Last edited:
Also a good way of planting a nasty virus. :usflag:

We'll be fine, genius. No need for any 'quagmires'. If we have to bitch-slap iran, it'll be just that. They can keep their country. That's the worst punishment we can inflict on them.:usflag:

you break it, you own it. there's no "bitch-slaping" cause that went so well in iraq.

As a president-elect of a major power, Donald Trump simply talks too much, and his opinion is fluid, changes like weather :-) if he's a leader from a small nation that may be okay and ignorable. But not from country as big as the USA. Just a weird leader.
the more he spin the less credible person as a leader

a good leader dont just come out and bark then retreat

"It's natural for us to take possession of and research for a bit these types of things that America sends to our doorstep," Yang said. "The louder they shout, the more their protests ring hollow."

When/if he becomes president, Trump should write his warning Twitter messages in BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS for an increased effect.

If you watch the documentary I posted, it yield the same result.
US has bases surrounded both Russia and China with everyone thought it was okay to do so.

If the same were to deploy to their doorstep, it will then judge as ACT of WAR. Bias? No? Anyone?

Now yo are acting like an Indian amateur. :lol:

I'd like to point out a few observations from your very own "Red-Sword" exercises:
- the Chinese AWACS (which uses a very large L-band array) was unable to detect the J-20
- the ground-based radar was unable to spot the J-20
- none of the air-based assets was able to detect the J-20
- these simulated "enemy" assets were knocked out of the simulation before they even knew a J-20 was in the vicinity

How could you possibly expect a vessel like Liaoning to detect an aircraft (B-2) that is far stealthier than the J-20 due to its uncompromised VLO design?

Unlike what Trump says, the anti-spying operation is not "unpresidented," it has been done before but the US regime hype was not so big as this time. Such "unpresidented" incidents will repeat if the US continues to spy on China's doorsteps.

The Philippines side also said hey were unaware of a US drone operating in their waters, even those China seized the foreign asset in PH EEZ.

China simply did a regional security check; PH security is in part China's security, as well.

Perhaps the seized drone has some significant data. We may find out after the drone is handed back in an "appropriate time and manner."

I'm not a VC. US nuking China is very easy. Your missiles won't even reach USA trust me. Don't be a fool.
Lol you r a fools then, have US try anything from their soil to hit other nation land. Lol, you should ask Mr. Bush about the mystery missile that over California and Los Angelos? If China toys could not reach US, are you sure.

Older than you. I recommend you stop trolling, trust me.
We have this guy going nuts anytime soon, please help him call the mental institution asap.

Now wait until China releases its "own" Red Sea underwater drone in few weeks...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom